Kisses All Over (Mondo Owada x Chubby!Insecure!Reader) LEMON

Start from the beginning

He must've known that you were going to cover yourself the second he let go because he beat you to it, grasping your hands and intertwining your fingers. He placed his forehead against yours.

"Please. Trust me." He said. "I love you so, so much." Mondo slowly kissed down to your chest where he lightly kissed your breasts. He gently sucked at your right nipple, trying to make sure you were comfortable.

You let out a moan as he did this, which reassured him that you were being pleasured. He continued to do this before switching to the other bud, giving it the same treatment. You gave a couple squeaks and moans.

He lifted his head up and dropped his jacket to the ground. Next, he pulled off his white tank top. Your eyes widened at his build.

His abs were chiseled into his stomach so prominently that they looked like art. His arms were thick, his biceps bulging against his skin. You looked down and blushed as you saw an obvious V-line.

You gently ran your fingers against his skin, making him jump at your cold fingertips suddenly touching his torso.

"I'm sorry..." You looked down, ashamed. Mondo tilted your chin up.

"Don't be. You're fine." He whispered, bringing your lips to his. You returned the passionate kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, breasts against his torso.

Your hands traveled back down to his chest. You lightly drug your fingertips along his body, causing him to shiver. You liked having him feel like this.

You pulled away and gave a small smile before lightly kissing against his neck. He bit his lip as his face went red.

You never kissed Mondo anywhere below the face or head. You always kissed him on the lips, of course, with the occasional cheek and top-of-head kisses where you'd stand on your tippy toes and Mondo still had to bend at the waist slightly.

He always cherished the occasional non-lip kisses. When you'd kiss him on the head, you'd always laugh and have the cutest smile on your face that made his day so much better.

Mondo's face heated up as you kissed his neck, giving small nips here and there. When you reached a spot that made him give out a sigh, you bit down slightly, making him jump. You grinned against his skin as you began to kiss down his chest.

He was shaking slightly as you did this. Some spots on his chest were rather sensitive, and when you'd do anything to it, he'd swear under his breath in pleasure.

That's when he noticed you were just above the top of his pants. He stopped and sat up straighter as your hands reached for the buckle of his pants.

"No." Mondo said, catching you off guard. "I want your first time to be all about you. Only you. Nothing for me, just you. I want you to feel beautiful and loved."

Your face went red as he gently helped you up and laid you down on the bed. Hesitantly, he undid your jeans and pulled them off. You looked away as he saw your legs. His eyes traveled up to your thighs and you sat up.

"Please don't look at my thighs." You whispered. "They're too big... and I have cellulite." You looked away in shame.

"So? Not every girl has to have smooth thighs." Mondo replied. He ran his hands up your thighs.