Kisses All Over (Mondo Owada x Chubby!Insecure!Reader) LEMON

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I just want you know that I love you." He said.

"I know you love me." You replied.

"I just want to show it in another way." He said, scratching the back of his head. "You're beautiful, and I want to prove it to you physically, but... I want to make sure you're... well... ready. And if you're not, I understand-"

"I'm ready." You said. "Please. I might just be a little bit... scared... and embarrassed because I'm fa-"

"Don't say it." Mondo interrupted. "Please. It hurts me when you say stuff like that." He planted a kiss on your forehead, then on your cheek, your jawline, then your neck.

"You're fucking gorgeous." He whispered against your skin, giving you soft kisses. You gave a soft sigh as he kissed a place that you liked. He took notice of this and lightly nibbled on that area, leaving a soft, pink mark.

He lifted his head and got behind you, kissing your neck from behind. Slowly, he lifted your shirt. You stiffened as it got just above your tummy. Mondo took notice of this.

"You're okay." He whispered into your ear. You put your arms up slightly as he took the shirt off. While still kissing your neck, he unhooked your bra, which dropped to the floor, leaving your large breasts uncovered.

You didn't know why, but you suddenly started crying. You felt so embarrassed in front of him.

"Do you want me to stop?" Mondo asked.

"No, I just..." You hiccuped. "I feel ashamed of my body. I'm hideous, and I don't know how you could love someone as revolting as me." You put a hand over your mouth as you cried, stifling your sobs. Mondo wiped away your tears.

"You don't understand how amazing you are." He said. "I love you so, so much, and it's not just your body: it's your laugh, your smile, your heart, your humor, your intelligence... everything. You're the Super High School Level (talent) for a reason."

Mondo slowly began to kiss the top of your back, calming you down. He moved slowly to the left as he kissed your shoulder, your bicep, your forearm, and all the way down to your hand. He gently kissed the tip of each of your fingers.

Mondo kissed all the way back up your arm until he reached the place he'd started, and gave your right arm and hand the same treatment. You smiled lightly as he did this. You loved your partner will all of your heart, and his usually hostile and rude personality was gone and replaced with a gentle and quiet one.

He reached the top of your back and slowly began to kiss down your back. You tensed as he got close to the top of your jeans, which, of course, Mondo noticed. He kissed his way back up, and back to your neck.

Mondo slowly turned you around and looked into your eyes, trying not to look too lustful. The last thing he wanted to do was appear to be someone who'd get with a girl and then leave. He wanted you forever.

Finally, he let his eyes drop your torso, where, almost immediately, you covered your breasts, the tears coming back to your eyes. He placed his hands on yours, gently trying to pull them away.

"Please don't hide your beautiful body." He whispered. You tried your best to cover yourself, but Mondo's grip was too strong. He pulled your hands away.