I dropped the hangers that I had got and just sped walked out the store. I accidentally bumped into this girl who worked there, she was stacking stuff on the shelves.

" hi omg I'm so sorry here I'll help you " I said grabbing the things I dropped.

" it's okay, you seem really scared are you okay" she said sounding like she cared even though she didn't know me.

" yea I'm fine thank you I'm just in a rush to get home, I'm lily by the way " I said gently smiling at her.

" I'm Ashely very nice to meet you, hey here's my number maybe we can hang out sometime" she smiled.

" sure that sounds great , thank you, well I really have to go I'll see you around " I said pacing out the door.

Jakes POV :

I was just goofing around with the guys and then I saw a girl talking to another girl and run away after . Then it hit me. It was her, it was lily Collins the girl I was with for three years. I checked her twitter to make sure it was her cause the last time I remember she was in Ohio. I checked her twitter and saw that she tweeted about starting a new life in cali. There's no way she is here . I snapped back to reality when kade called my name.

" jake .... Jake ..... JAKE !! " kade yelled .

"Hnn yea sorry I was just zoned out. " I said looking at the last spot I saw her at.

" you okay bro ? Who was that girl you were staring at, did you two know each other ?" Chance asked.

" yea man I'm fine, lets just go home and I'll tell you guys. " I said walking out with a smirk on my face. Here's my chance to get her back.

Anthony's POV:

Jakes acting really weird I'm sure the rest of the boys know it too. He saw this one girl and then he just completely zoned out, I don't know if he knew her from somewhere or what's going on but something definitely seems fishy here.

Lily's POV:

I plugged in my earphones and sprinted all the way home, well to aunt Stella's house. Once I got home I was asked all these questions from aunt Stella.

" lily why where you running ? You seem like your out of breathe are you okay " aunt Stella asked looking curious, she knew something was up.

" I just wanted to jog aunt stel that's all " I smiled to her.

" you didn't even buy your hangers what's wrong with you kiddo "

" really nothings wrong I just wanted to get home right away Ill buy those another day ". I said smiling and running upstairs. I hopped on my bed and opened my laptop I was curious so I decided to watch some of jakes videos. Wow he got real cute . He was mean to me but in his videos he looks really nice I wonder if he's changed. Either way if he changed or not I'll never look at him differently he's still the evil, sick , wanna be bad boy, cold hearted person I'll ever know. I angrily shut off my laptop not wanting to see him ever again or hear about him anymore. I wasn't worried about anything because I know he didn't see me so he probably won't remember me anyways, he's famous now and he has a lot of other things to deal with why on earth would he remember me ?

Jakes POV:

We got home and I couldn't help but to think about her, yes I'm a bad boy I might be all fun and games in front of the camera but that's not who I really am, you'll see that side of me very soon I promise. She left me when I specifically told her not to everyone knows the one rule they should always follow with me * never disrespect Jake Paul * I needed to find this girl and I needed to have her. She's my territory now. Even if she doesn't want to be I'll make her my territory. Hours and hours I spent trying to figure out ways where I can find her. I know it's probably not the smartest thing to do knowing that I'm famous and everyone thinks I'm a good guy right ? Well it's not like anyone is gonna find out anyway. With the help of my team anything is possible for team 10. I had just the right idea for all of this and I needed my boys for it.

Two days later -

I grabbed the boys and my plan and headed to the same spot where I saw her last time, your probably wondering what my plan is right ? Well you'll have to wait and see. All of team 10 knows the real me, I'm the leader and everything goes my way. If someone wants to disrespect me you won't have it the easy way. The boys have no choice but to help me because like I said I'm the leader and everything's my way.  Got all the boys down to the garage to talk about all of this. I explained to everyone who that girl was and why I want her and how I'm going to get her. The looks on their faces seemed like they didn't want to take any part in this but I needed the help. At the end they all agreed to help me and my plan was going to work. I can't wait till it does.

Lily's POV :

I sat in my bed bored wanting to do something so I grabbed out that piece of paper Ashely gave me and decided to give her a text.
A = Ashley , L = Lily

(L) hey, it's lily I'm the girl who accidentally bumped into you and made you drop your things, I'm really sorry by the way.

(A) oh hey there (: don't worry about It, it's all good. How are you ?

(L) I'm good thank you what about you ? (:

(A) I'm good about to get off work, hey do you maybe want to hang out tomorrow after work ?

(L) that sounds amazing, I would love to <3

(A) alrighty then see ya soon.

I smiled at the thought that I might actually have a new friend. Like a real nice sweet new friend. I've known girls in school but I never really had a friend before like I said most of my days in school was hell for me. I was really looking forward to tomorrow. I smiled one last time before I pulled the covers over me and drifted into a nice long deep sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE /

Guys I know jakes not really like this I love Jake so much it's just a story so if your going to hate then don't read or comment at all. Jakes an amazing guy and he's nothing close to this in real life thank you guys - lily