My Heart Cries for You *Explicit*

*WARNING* This chapter contains sexual stimulation. If you wish to skip that part, I will have markers to allow you to read around it. The section is small, but it is still there. Its been a while since I even touched or written a part for a rated X story, so sorry about being a bit rusty.

Enjoy ^-^

Yalenchka woke all on his own that morning, groaning a little and shifting underneath his covers. The movement caused a gust of cold air to filter through the warm bed sheets and he shivered, grumbling and sitting up in bed. His hair stood up at off ends and his bright blue eyes were sleepily glancing around his room. Still half asleep, he crawled out of bed, shivering when his feet made contact with the cold wooden floors.

As he made his way through the halls of the onsen, he silently wondered why his Papa hadn't woken him up. Ever since Papa started to live with him and Mama, he would always wake him up with a kiss to the forehead and a heart shaped smile. With the normal routine broken, he felt like something was off.

He went to the kitchen where he could smell breakfast being made. He hoped to find his grandmother, wanting to ask her where Papa went or even help her with preparing the food. He turned the corner into the kitchen and was greeted with the sight of his parents both cooking alongside each other. Mama was wearing a cute blue apron that said 'Kiss the Cook', which he was pretty sure Papa made him wear, and Papa was wearing a bright pink apron that said 'I Kissed the Cook.' Yalenchka giggled at the attire, causing both men to turn around and shine smiles his way.

"Good morning, solnyshko!" Papa called out, wiping off his hands and wrapping the small boy up in his arms. "Did you sleep well?"

Yalenchka nodded, yawning as his Papa let him go to allow him to stretch. "It was a good sleep. But you weren't there to wake me up." Papa had just smiled, giving Yuri a sidelong glance. Yuri just shook his head with a fond smile before returning his attention to the stove.

"It was just for this morning," Papa told him, walking back over to Yuri and putting his arms around his waist. "It won't happen again, I promise."

Yalenchka took note of how much more stiffly Mama was moving in the kitchen than normal. Yuri had been working just fine not a moment ago, stirring whatever was in the pot without trouble, but when Papa leaned up against him, his movements were no longer as fluid. He brushed it off as nothing, thinking it because of the fact that he doesn't have as free of movement when Papa is hanging all over him.

With an idea in mind, Yalenchka went up to his Mama and Papa, crawling between the two and the stove and sitting atop his parents' feet. He could feel the other two momentarily lose balance before settling down, causing a giggle to erupt from his lips. Looking up, he noticed his Papa looking down at him with a playful smile. When his father dropped for the attack, he screamed cheerfully and succumbed to the tickle fest that was on his body. Papa's fingers danced all over his sides and on the back of his neck, attacking underneath his arms and his knees at a pace that made Yalenchka so breathless that his laughs were coming out as one, long wheeze. The tickling only stopped when the shutter of a camera went off and attracted the attention of everyone in the room.

There, in the doorway, was Uncle Phichit with his phone out and pointed at the kitchen scene spread out before him.

"Uncle Phichit!" Yalenchka called out in glee, hopping up from his place between the stove and his parents to run towards his uncle. He jumped up on top of Phichit, clinging to him like a koala and watching as he posted the most recent photo on instagram.

"There's my little King!" Phichit greeted, hugging the boy tight and shifting him to his hip. "Wow, you're a lot bigger than I thought you'd be! How old are you now, sixteen?" Yalenchka laughed and held up his right hand.