The Heat

HELLO, SORRY ABOUT MY ABSENCE LATLEY, BUT IM BACK! ENJOY!!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

Gracie's P.O.V

By the time I finished getting ready, it was three. I currently had on a pair of Greyson's blue, and red basketball shorts, that hung loosely on my waist, and a white tanktop. My hair out, making sure to cover my neck, where his mark layed.

I tried to keep as much skin as possible open, because I was feeling unusually hot. My skin was covered in a thin sheet of sweat. My sensitive places, throbbing in my pain. My wolf, howling in agony, wishing for a certain touch that I could'nt comprehend.

Walking down stairs, I spotted my father down stairs, talking to my Uncle Parker, or in other words my beta.

"Father, Uncle Parker", I greeted respectivly.

"Gracie." My father's deep voice sounded.

I put my head down, letting the jaw string on the shorts, attract my attention.

"Shall we discuss this over dinner John?" Uncle Parker asked. His usuall playful tone, now thick with seriousness, and concern.

I heard my father sigh, and his foot steps getting lower, as he walked away from us. A hand being placed on the small of my back, making me jump slightly.

I looked up into Uncle Parker's comforting deep blue orbs.

"Come on Tiger, let's go", he said, smiling slightly, leading me toward's the huge dinning room, where everyone was.

I was right. All 90 pack memebers filled the dinning table. Every girl, every man. I went to school with a few of them. Since I was the alpha's daughter, I was bound to be popular.

"Gracie!"

"Oh my God, it's Gracie!"

"I thought you died!"

"Are you okay?"

"What happened Gracie?"

Screams filled my head, as people ran up to me. Mostly the female's.

"Calm down! She's obviously fine, and not dead", Seirra said. The queen bee of the school, and one of the school sluts.

She was'nt your typical high school slut. She had short shiny red hair, pale skin, green eye's, coated with dark eyeliner, and red glossed lips.

She was pretty, beautiful, but not her personality. She was snobby, rude, and made sure every 'unworthy' person, suffered in misery.

She's always tried to get on my good side, wanting me to be apart of her little crew, to gain more popularity.

I never really liked her. Nor did I like her friends. Sandy, Isabelle, Lily, Holly, and Francis.

Francis was the only one who was nice. She was a little shy, if you asked me. I dont know how she ever got into the skank crew. Maybe because her, and Sierra were close friends for a while.

"So, Gracie, I saved you a seat." Sierra said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Before I could react, she linked arms with me, and led me over to the middle of the table.

"Oh, Seirra, that was nice, but I think I would preffer to seat in my usual seat, next to my family", I said, not wanting to be rude.

Disapointment flashed in her eye's before she stiffly nodded her head, and sat down.