Meeting Him

OKAY. IM BACK. THIS THE SECOND CHAPTER ON THIS SYORY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

P.S- SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING MISTAKES.

**************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 2

Gracie's P.O.V

I felt something cold and wet all over my face. More of it started to come. All as if it was snowing. It's possible. I did pass out in the forests.

Suddenly, a cold substance poured on my face and I shot up with a fright. I spotted four eye's. Two were sky blue one's and two chocolate brown one's.

"See? I told you it would work", Blue eye's said, while looking smug.

The other girl rolled her eye's.

"Um...where am I?" I asked.

Blue eye's looked worriedly at brown eye's. They shared worried glance before looking at me.

"Your at the pack house", the girl with blue eye's said.

"Oh Im so sorry, I'm Sopia and this, Skylar", the girl with brown eye's said while pointing to the girl with blue eye's. Skylar waved at me and gave me a shy smile. I dont see why she was so shy. With what she wore, you'd think she was a complete bitch.  She was wearing a very short, revealing leather red skirt, with a whit button down shirt and red pumps. She was pretty, with blood red lip gloos, and eyeliner.

"Umm... why am I here?"

Sophia, went and sat next to me, on the bed.

"Because your a rogue"She answered brightly.

Why would they think I'm a rogue? I must of crossed their territory by an accident.

''No, Im not a rogue. I swear I did'nt know I was crossing your territory. Please let me go. I have to get home", I said despretly.

Sophia gave me a sorrowful look, and shook her head.

"Sorry sweat cheeks, but now that your here, you have to get questioned by the alpha", Skylar said. I noticed she had a slight western accent in her voie, which made her sound sweet, and innocent.

I let out a goan of frustration and threw back my head. There was a sting in my neck, and I layed my hand on it. My now wet long red hair stuck to my neck and I had to move it, in order to feel a open gash, on the right side of my neck.

"Yeah, sorry about the darts. You must be pretty strong, to need two. Mostly Alpha's have to be put down with two darts, sometimes even three." Sophia said in amazment.

Just then the door quietly opened, to reveal a man, with a strong build, a mohock hair style, and a tensed jaw.

"The Alpha will see you now", he said in a strained voice.

Skylar tensed up, but did'nt say anything. Only avoided his eye contact.

Sophia sighed, got up, and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the door. I tripped a few times trying to keep up with her.

When we got to the hall way, I stared at the walls, in astonishment. The walls were a beautiful royal bergundy covered walls, with countless picturers of people. Sophia noticed my staring and answered my un asked question

"Yes these are our previous Alpha's. From the eighteenth centry, to now. One day Alpha Lucas will be up here", She said proudly.

She led me to a large set of Black doors with silver handles. She knocked four times before, walking away.

"Okay quick rules. Dont question him, If ask's you a question, answer it, and dont, do not, under any circumstances, attack him. He is very firm and strict. If you do the smallest things he doesnt like, he will have your head." She wispered in a warning tone.

I'm sure my eye's were wide with fear. I contempted to turn and make a run for it, but Sophia pushed me further until I was almost nose to nose with the door. Right before the door opened, Sophia scurried off.

I meet a beautiful pair of dark brown eye's. Suddenly, I felt safe and protected. Like I could be anything and anyone I wanted to be. My worries of my father and family disappeared. Like nothing else mattered in the world.

The tall man infront of me was honestly the most beautiful man I've ever seen. He was tan, with short dark hair, that reached above is ears, thick eyebrows, a straight nose that fit him perfectly, a strong jaw, and last, but definently not least, he has full pink lips that looked so kissable. Slowly those lips lifted into a seductive grin that was just, to sexy. I nearly fainted at that grin.

'Mate,'  my wolf howled with joy

I gasped in surprise, as he grabbed my uper arm and hauled me inside. I was immediently greeted with the manly, earth smell, that mixed with lemons.

He shoved me against something hard, flat and smooth.

"Finally. I've waited so long for this. Now I finally have what belongs to me.'' he wispered in a deep husky voice. It sent chills all through out my body. He put both hands on either side of my head, and leaned his face closer to mine.

"What's your name baby girl",He asked while running his mouth on the base of my neck.

My wolf purred at his touch

"G-Gracie", I answered stuttering. I only stuttered when I was nervous, or around boys I had crushes on.

"I'm Lucas", he said

In this case, this was far more than just some little crush.

"I'd say the same for you", He said while chuckling. I could practically feel his ches vibration, since we were so close.

What? I didnt say that out loud did I? Om my God, if I did that would be so embarrising. Especially in front of him. He is just to sexxy. He put the 'exy' in sexy.

"I'm flatered, but there's no need to be embarresed in front of me. Your my mate", he said.

This time I got more confidence and pushed him away. Even with my wolf strength he only staggered back, because of surprise.

"Stop doing that. My thoughts are for me and me only", I said glaring up at him.

He only laughed at me which made me blush with anger.

"Why are laughing? There's nothing funny", I snapped at him while blushing.

''You just look adorable, when your angry. Like a kitten hissing at tiger", He said while chuckling.

"In this case,"he said while walking up to me. I tried stepping back, but met a wall.

"Im the tiger'', he said while pressing his body up against mine.

I felt like an animal trapped between two walls.

"I have to go home", I said shakily. His face and body were distracting me.

He growled lowly and roughly grabbed my waist, pressing me harder to him.

"Mine. Your mine, and your not going any where", he snapped, pressing me even harder to him. At this point I could'nt even breathe right.

''I have to go home. My family and pack will be worried about me", I said, while trying to loosen his hold on me.

He let me go and stepped back. A very small part of me wanted to make a run for it. But a very big part of me, including my wolf did'nt like him moving away from me.

"What pack are you from?" he asked me. A frown covered his gorgeous face.

"The Midnight Sun Pack", I answered confused.

His face became horrified.

"Oh no",he wispered