My Mate Can't Be The Enemey..... Right?

HELLO. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD. I NEVER REALLY HAD THE TIME. WITH THE STATE TEST AND ALL, I HAD TO KEEP MY FOCUS. NO WORRY, CUZ IM BACK NOW. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN LUCAS'S P.O.V. FINNALY. I LOVE HIM. MY IMAGE OF HIM IS SO HOT!

**************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 3

Lucas's P.O.V

"Alpha. We lost the scent of the intruder again", my Beta Jason said.

I ran my fingers through my hair, for what seemed like the thousand time this evening. This rouge's scent has been on and off all night.

"Call out the pack members. Tell them to round our territory. If the scent is going on and off, then we need to wait them out." I said in my authority tone.

Jason seemed hesitant, with my command.

"Alpha, if we wait them out then, it is a very strong possibility that we could croos our border and into the Midnighgt Sun pack", he said.

I growled and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and held him close to me, as I felt my wolf wanting to burst out. I'm the alpha and no one should question my commands.

"You will do as I say when I say. Am I clear?", I said as my grip on his throat tightened.

"Yes alpha", he chocked out.

When I let him go, he was heaving for air, and without a second glance walked out of my office, while rubbing his neck, where I'm sure I left a deep red mark. He'll heal in a few minuets. Hopefully. I sat back down in my leather chair and put my face into my hands. Even though Jason was right, I couldnt let the rogue pass. Rogue's are nothing but evil and danger. Their the reason why my father is dead. Trying to protect his pack and his mate, who is my mother. Mate. I would love nothing more than to find her. No matter who she is or what she looked like, I will always love her, and cherish her. I just wish I find her soon. With the stress of the Midnight Sun pack, and this rogue, it will be safer for her to be here with me, in my presnce. I could never even dream about rejecting her. It will cause her emotional and physical pain. It was cause me even worse pain for me than for her. I was so engrossed in my thoughts, that I didnt notice the knocking on my door.

"Come in", I called

Nathan, my second in command, walked in after my consent. Iooked up from my hands.

"We, well, I caught her", he anounced proudly.

Her? It's a female?

"It's a female?" I asked, with shock clear in my voice.

Usually rogue's were male's. Female's are very rare.

"Yup. A small one, but, she has some strong blood. It took two wolfbane darts to take her down.'' he said.

I sighed and once again, running my fingers through my hair.

"Send her in", I ordered.

He nodded and left the room. I stood up and went to go put on a shirt, I kept in the closet. After pulling on a random shirt. I did'nt know what color it was because, suddenly an intoxicating scent filled my nose. It smelled like citris and honey. It was the best scent I've ever smelled. It was now a drug to me. I could'nt get enough of it.

I followed the amazing, delicious, smelling scent, to the door way. I almost moaned when it became stronger. When I opened the door, I came eye to eye the most beautiful ocean blue eye's I've ever seen.