Learning More

HELLO AGAIN. IM SORRY IF I TOOK SO LONG 2 UPLOAD. IM HOPING THAT MOST OF U R STILL READING MII STORY. IF U R THANKU 4 ALL UR SUPPORT, AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AS WELL.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Gracie's P.O.V

"Midnight sun pack?" I aked standing up from my chair.

Lucas did'nt take notice of me, just took the phone from Sophia.

"Hello. Is that my father on the phone?" I asked desperetly.

I wanted to talk to him. I wanted him to know I'm okay.

"Sophia, take Gracie out for a moment", he ordered her.

She noded hastily and grabbed my arm, dragging me out of the door. I was putting up a fight, dragging my legs, trying to pry her vice grip on my forearm.

Once she dragged me out the door, it slamed shut. The sound echoed in the hall way, leaving us in silence. I could faintly hear him talking on the phone.

"So um...you want to take a tour around the house?'' she asked excitedly, while bouncing up and down.

I really, did'nt want to go. I wanted to hear the conversation between my father and Lucas. I must of takin to long because, next thing I knew, I was getting yanked, by my hand, toward the oppisite of where the office and conversation was.

"Ohh, just wait until you meet Jennifer. She'll love you You have no idea how long she's waited for alpha Lucas to find his mate", Sophia said as she continued to drag me down the hall.

The confusion I felt must of plastered on my face, because she explained it to me.

"Jennifer is our house maid, and sort of like...my second mother." she said.

"What happened to your birth mother?" I asked, just out of curiosity.

Sophia stiffened, and stopped dead in her tracks. I steped in front of her, to see that her eye's were closed.

"Sophia? You okay?" I asked softly, afraid if she was injured or something.

She nodded her had, and bit her lip. I did'nt miss the thick tear roll down her left cheek. I gasped.

"Oh my gosh. Your crying. I'm sorry, what ever I said I'm so so sorry", I said in a hurry, as I engulfed her into an embrace, with her head on my shoulder.

I felt more tears come, pooling onto the shoulder of my sweater. After a few minuets she pulled away.

"I'm sorry. It's just some bad memories", she whispered the last part as she hastily whipped her cheek clean of tears. Though you could still see the shine in her eye's of unsheded tears.

Not wanting to make her cry anymore, I just continued walking down the hall way. She followed closely behind, letting mr lead the way.

Right before we reached, the top of the stairs, a boy came up, looking around despretly, until his eye's landed on Sophia. He was fairly tall, and strong, though nothing compared to Lucas. He had jet black hair, with a tanned roundish face, that made him look like an adorable child.

"Sophia! What's wrong? I smelled your tears. Did someone hurt you? Tell me who, I dont care, I'll kill'em",  he growled out.

He looked so adorable, I could litteraly eat him up.