IHMFB : TWENTY SIX

Start from the beginning

Chaeryeong clicked her beer against his hand, "No problem."

Yeonjun gave her a nod, and she just nodded back. He turned his head to the front.

"You're gay?" One of the guys asked, and Yeonjun recognized him as the captain of the other team, "Holy shit! You're cute as fuck too." Yeonjun heard him say, and then saw him walked over to Soobin.

Soobin giggled and threw his arms over him. Yeonjun pushed through the crowd and then walked up to them.

"Soobin, what are you doing?! Stop drinking so much!" Yeonjun said, and Soobin finally looked at him and frowned.

"Stop existing... so much." Soobin said, barely able to string his words together, and then looked at the captain, "You're kinda hot." Soobin giggled.

"Drinking so much, huh? Let's see if you can chug this whole thing-" The dude said, a bad-intentioned smirk on his face.

The guy grabbed the vodka bottle from Soobin's hand and then instantly pressed it to Soobin's lips, and grabbed his jaw and tipped it back, flushing the vodka down his throat.

Yeonjun smacked away the hand of the guy, making the bottle slipped through his hand, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Yeonjun snapped angrily.

Yeonjun felt a hand grab him from the back and pulled him away, "Stop ruining the fun, Yeonjun." Wooyoung snickered, and Yeonjun frowned at him.

Yeonjun looked at Wooyoung angrily, but then realized that all the guys there was probably all drunk and high, so they might not know what is happening.

The captain grabbed Soobin's waist, and was about to kiss Soobin, but then Yeonjun was quick to respond and leaped forward.

Soobin was still giggling, unaware what's happening around him.

Lucy showed out of nowhere, grabbing Yeonjun's varsity jacket, "Come on, let's get out of here, Yeonjun. You haven't fucked me in ages-" Lucy began.

Yeonjun kept looking at Soobin and the captain, eyes going red.

The captain grabbed Soobin and took him to the side, and everyone forgot about them and continued partying.

Yeonjun looked around to find where they went and then felt himself get shoved.

"What the fuck is your problem? Why is it so hard to fucking look at me when I'm speaking?!" Lucy screamed, and Yeonjun looked at her.

He puts his hands on her shoulders and then leaned in, "Look— you don't really like me, right? And I don't like you either, so let's break up. Cool? Cool. Nice. Bye." Yeonjun said really fast, then spun her around, pushed her away, and ran.

Yeonjun saw the captain with Soobin against the wall. Soobin had his hands on the boy's hair, clearly stopping the guy from touching him.

Soobin rushed up to them, "Don't touch him!" Yeonjun said, grabbing the boy and pushing him away.

"What the fuck? Dude, fuck off!" The guy said, and Yeonjun pushed Soobin away lightly.