'I cried so much that I couldn't sleep. I lied there on my cold lonely mattress and all I could think about was the feeling of Victor's lips on mine. His hands craving to touch my body more. His words flooded my senses as he fooled me into thinking he.... he...?' I stop typing to try wiping off my fogged up glasses. Looking into the mirror beside the wall it had bestowed apon me 'Why am I getting upset? He never said he shared the same feelings as me? He didn't try to fool or deceive me...?' Bitting down on my lip I toss the laptop onto the floor causing a huge breaking noise to fill the air.

I feel the pain within my chest sharpen and I bite down onto my lips to avoid throwing up. I lay down on the bed and pull my phone back out. The screen lights up and missed calls and messages from Victor pops once. 'I have no right to be upset? So why is he trying to clear himself from any wrong doing?'

"I'm heading over there. Don't do anything stupid."

'Does he HONESTLY think that the world revolves around him. He thinks I'll kill myself over him?' I look over and stare at the shards of broken glass from my laptop screen 'I've been through a lot... you have no idea...' Slowly I get up and walk into the restroom instead 'But your betrayal was the tip of the iceberg.' I turn on the lights to look at myself but there I am, my disgusting self 'I've been sexually harassed by my father. I don't need you and your selfish hands running through my body.'

I make a fist and punch the glass as hard as I can causing a shock of pain to go through my arm 'My parents, after arguing all day, come to me in the middle of the night and whisper that everything will be alright. So, I don't need your hot ass breath whispering sweet nothings into my ears.' After a few more tries the glass finally starts to break and I look at myself all distorted 'There are plenty of more reasons to hate myself but, of course no one would want to listen.' I grab my hand mirror from the self and slam it into the floor 'Just know I can't even look myself in the mirror anymore.'

"They all took the privilege away from me... everyone!" I shout loudly and start to break every and any mirror I can find in my room.

Suddenly there is a loud knocking on the door as I fall back into the pile of broken shards. Piercing my entire back I don't even cry out in pain for my feelings make me numb.

"YURI?! ARE YOU IN THERE?!" I hear Victor shouting through the other side as he bangs on the door roughly.

"Go away..." I quietly moan in pain.

"Thank goodness you're okay... Hey, let me in?" The sound of relief goes over his worried tone.

"No." I look at my bloodily wrists and knuckles, some of which still had glass stuck inside the deep cuts "I'm hurt."

"WHY?! WHAT HAPPENED!!!" His worried tone comes back as he swings the door knob back and forth trying to get it open.

"Why do you care? You don't even love-...." Before I could finish I hear the door being kicked in and it slams open.

Stepping inside with caution Victor sees my lifeless looking body on top of a pile of broken glass shards in a pool of my own blood. Quickly he kneels down next to me and tears well up in his eyes.

"Why are you crying..?" I say weakly.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... please forgive me..." he covers his mouth trying not to cry out.