Chapter 67 - An intriguing memory.

Начните с самого начала

Harry spoke again, but it was obvious he was fighting the urge to enjoy my actions. "I-It's not that, Aurora." He stifled a moan as I trailed my tongue down his neck and back up. "F-Fuck... Y-You're drunk. Luke... h-he gave you too much alcohol which is causing you to- Fuck, Aurora!" He moaned as I slowly grazed my teeth on his sensitive skin.

Harry's hands began, hungrily, feeling every inch of my body. The shocks of pleasure coming back whenever he'd slide his hands over my breasts, I couldn't contain my excitement! I could feel him pulling me closer to him, but he pulled away before I could kiss his soft lips. "No, Aurora." He whispered-yelled as he, gently, pushed me away from him.

His breathing was heavy and I could feel his little friend getting a little harder than before. All I wanted was to make him feel good, why didn't he let me do that?

My vision began to blur as Harry let out a sigh, "The alcohol Luke gave you is making you act differently. It's not right for me to take advantage of these actions, so I won't. Ok?" He smiled while using his thumb to wipe my tears.

Harry sat up and began trying to calm his breathing. Images of Luke and his friend's passing me different types of alcohol flashed in my mind and I could feel the sadness and fear creep up on me.

"H-He... he told me it would be fun.." I whispered.

I wasn't ready to drink with Luke and his friends, but he told me I should be letting loose. He wanted me to prove to him I wasn't thinking about Harry, which obviously I was. I didn't want him to get mad at me, so I decided to distract him by drinking. I didn't think things would end up with me topless in his room.

I could feel tears sliding down my cheeks again. I didn't want to do that with Luke or anyone other than Harry. I felt so dirty when Luke was kissing me and all I wanted right now was for it to all go away.

Harry let out another sigh and pulled me into his chest, "It's alright, I'm here. I wouldn't have let that idiot do anything to you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. He always manages to make me feel safe, no matter what's happened.

"He said.... h-he had a surprise for me-"

Harry shushed me and began rubbing circles on my back. This made my eyes grow heavy, "It's ok, Aurora, you don't have to talk about it. Just try to relax, alright. Tramp and I will take care of you, okay?" Harry smiled as his giant puppy began rubbing his head on my leg.

I felt Harry trying to push me off of him and I began to panic. I didn't want him to leave me, not when Luke could come back to get me. I didn't want to be left alone, I wanted him to sleep with me and make sure nobody comes to get me while I'm asleep.

"No! I want you to stay!" I whisper-yelled.

He chuckled, "It's okay, I'm not going anywhere. There's a couch right over there, I'm going to sleep there. I don't think you'd be happy to see me when you wake up."

I shook my head, "Please.... sleep here. " I began to feel a lot sleepier than earlier. "Your arms... they make me feel... safe," I whispered.

I began drifting towards the dark. I was so sleepy that I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. "Fine, but only until you fall asleep." I heard Harry sigh before laying back on his bed.

He gently placed my head onto his chest as I finally drifted off to sleep.

I had remembered another memory, a memory I'm glad I didn't remember in front of Harry. I didn't understand why the hell I allowed myself to drink so much. I was angry at myself for allowing Luke to get me to such a vulnerable state.

I shook my head, "Now I only have more questions." I mumbled to myself.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. I did way more thinking than I should've, so all I want to do now is get some rest.

Harry Styles.

I kept my head down as I made my way through the hospital, especially since my eyes wouldn't stop crying.

My chest ached so much, especially since the words she said to me kept repeating in my head. I knew I shouldn't have allowed myself to be so touchy, but it wasn't exactly easy to hold back.

She was remembering more things, I could tell. Slowly, but surely. I know it was all too much for her, but I couldn't help but feel overjoyed that she'd remembered something.

"Harry? Are you alright?" Louis' familiar voice called out.

I kept my head down, avoiding his gaze and shook my head. "I need to go home, Louis." I whispered.

The others had fallen asleep in the waiting lounge, Jon included. I got lucky that Louis was the only one awake at the moment, especially since he and Aurora are the only ones I've shown my weak side to.

He placed a hand on my back, "Let's go for a drive then."

I took a deep breath before following him outside. I took one look back at the hospital hoping and actually praying that Aurora will ask for me again soon.

________________________

Thanks so much for being patient with me guys. I'll do my best to continue updating every day, I love you all and hope you've been enjoying the story so far.

Please let me know of any comments, concerns, or even questions that you may have of the story!

Also, I'd love to tell you more about me, so if you all have a question, regarding anything you'd like to know about me, go ahead and ask! :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter, I know it's short but I'm trying to get Aurora's point of views of past events and such! So please bare with me.

-Ashley xxxx