Chapter 31 - Dress shopping.

Hello!! I'm so sorry I took so long to update! Things get hectic towards the end of school, so I rarely have time to update! I promise I'll be all yours during the summer, I'll make sure to update as much and as fast as I can!! Thank you so much for giving this story a chance and thank you so much for being so patient with me, you guys are freaking awesome!!

Hope you enjoy the next five chapter! :)

Don't forget to give me some feedback and vote !! :)

___________________________

Aurora Jones.

"Come on Aurora! You've already tried on three dresses and haven't even let me see one!" Louis' whined from the other side of the curtain.

It was a day before the ball and I had completely forgotten about a dress. The moment I mentioned it at the lunch table, Louis insisted on helping me get one. I really didn't want to accept his money, but he was way too persistent.

The three dresses I've tried on didn't really sit well with me, especially the one I had on moments ago. "I don't like any of these, Louis. I suck at picking dresses." I groaned, as I changed back into my uniform.

I opened the curtain to meet a very impatient Louis, "You could've at least let me see you in one of those." He sighed.

I shook my head, "I didn't like any of them, I'll just come back later."

Louis shook his head and grabbed my hand, "Excuse me, Miss!" He called a nearby store clerk, "I'd like to see all of your finest dresses, please." He smiled.

I shook my head and turned to face Louis, "Louis, I won't be able to afford to pay you back. I'll just pick one of the dresses I tried on." I smiled.

Louis cocked a brow, "That's why you didn't pick the other dresses? Because of their price? Jones, you aren't going to pay me back. I won't accept it, even if you try. So, just choose one of these." He smiled, as the clerk placed five beautiful dresses in front of us.

I sighed and walked towards a nice, blue dress. "This one looks nice." I smiled.

The chest and stomach part had a design made of stones, but it wasn't too much to make me uncomfortable. The rest was just blue silk, that would probably cover my feet.

Louis grabbed my hand and pushed me into the changing room, "Try it on!" He urged

"There wasn't a tag on the dress, how much does it cost?" I asked, slipping on the comfortable dress.

Louis laughed, "I took off the tag before you tried it on, I'm positive you'll love that dress and I'm more than sure you'll look beautiful in it as well."

I didn't think I'd be spending my afternoon in a well-known dress shop, filled with expensive dresses, with Louis Tomlinson. He and I do talk and get along, but we've just never really hung out like this. It's nice to have a laugh, especially when he's not even trying. The guy is just naturally fun and that's exactly what I needed, someone to make me laugh and help me forget about what happened with Harry... even if it's just for a little while.

I haven't spoken to Harry for almost two weeks and I miss talking to him, terribly. I would see him walking down the hall or sitting next to Daisy and her friends at her table. We would look at each other, but that's it. I could tell he wants to talk to me, just as much as I want to talk to him, but I just couldn't be the one running back to him. It's only causing trouble for me and it won't do me any good, especially since he'd still choose to be with Daisy.