Chapter 35 - A talk with Louis.

Aurora Jones.

"I really owe your mom one, she has no idea what a huge favor she's done for me." I smiled, letting out a breath of relief.

I turned to look at the twins and noticed they were staring right back at me, "Forget about them, alright? I won't allow them to lay a single finger on you." Harry whispered, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, "I know, I'm just wondering what they wanted with me." I mumbled.

I knew why they were doing this, I just didn't know what was going to happen after they had won the auction. I wanted to find out, but some things are better off not knowing about.

"What the hell was that?!" Daisy shouted from behind me.

I had completely forgotten about Daisy. I'm in for it now, she's never going to get over this and I'm the one that's going to pay for it.

"Harry, remember what we promised? You sure you want to go on a date with... that?" She smirked, moving her hand up and down his chest.

I hated watching this, I hated knowing she could be this close to him and it wouldn't be weird for him. I should not be feeling like this, but I can't help it.

To put my mind to rest, I simply turned away, "Look, um, I've gotta go. You don't have to go on that date with me, Harry. I don't think your girlfriend would want that." I sighed, before turning to walk away.

Harry glared at Daisy then looked at me, "She's not my girlfriend." He mumbled, as I walked away.

I made my way to Louis and sat beside him, "Well, that was a bit-"

"Surprising?" Niall perked up.

"Entertaining?" Liam chuckled.

"Eventful?" Sabrina cocked a brow.

I cocked a brow, "I was going to say frightening."

Louis nodded, "Indeed it was all four, but it was also interesting."

I cocked a brow, "How so?"

Liam laughed, "Harry's mother just payed two-hundred, thousand dollars for you, would you mind telling me how that happened?"

I shrugged, "She said something about wanting Harry to date a respectful young woman. Apparently, she hates Daisy."

"Who doesn't?" Niall commented, with disgust written on his face, causing everyone to laugh.

"She's like Jennifer, but worse." Liam laughed.

Jennifer glared at us, "Shut up, Liam." She snapped.

*********

"I really had a good time tonight, Louis." I smiled, as we sat on the trunk of his limo.

After the ball was over, we dropped off everyone and Louis and I were the only ones left. We've been joking around and having a blast, ever since he picked me up. I have Louis to thank for being able to enjoy myself so much tonight.

He nodded, "I did, as well. Although, I didn't see Luke at the dance. I promised him you'd save him a dance... is everything alright between you two?"

I wasn't entirely sure where Luke was, but I shouldn't have to worry. I'm sure he's just with his friends, I know how much Ashton, Michael, and Calum love to throw parties.

I shrugged, "I don't know where he is, but we're not fighting or anything at the moment." I smiled.

"So, you really like Luke?" He asked, making my chest hurt.

I reached up to the necklace Harry had given me and held it in my hand. I made sure the H couldn't be seen before getting picked up, I wouldn't want anyone assuming things when I, myself, don't know what Harry meant when he gave me this.

Louis looked at my hand and cocked a brow, "If you like Luke so much, why are you still wearing that?" He asked.

I wasn't able to respond to him, especially because I didn't really have an answer to his question. I didn't have to wear this, but I choose to do it.

I shrugged, "Well, my grandmother gave me this locket-"

Louis shook his head and cut me off, "Don't lie to me, Jones. I'm positive Harry gave you that, but I'm not entirely sure. You have the chance to prove me wrong by opening it."

I couldn't open it, the picture of Harry and I would only confirm Louis' assumptions.

I shook my head, "No." I whispered.

He looked me in the eyes, "Jones, you've got to come clean. You have feelings towards Harry and he has feelings towards you. The both of you are just too stubborn to admit it, so both of you get off your high horse and just be happy with each other."

I shook my head, "It's not that easy Louis! I don't have feelings for him and he does not have feelings for me! I must mean nothing to him because he always chooses Daisy over me!" I snapped, feeling my stomach turn.

What the hell am I doing? Why am I so angry? I have nothing to do with Harry or whether he chooses me or Daisy. So why am I telling this to Louis?

Louis grabbed both of my shoulders and sighed, "Jones, he only does that because he has no idea how to admit he really cares for you. He doesn't know how to show his true feelings because he's been hurt way too many times. Harry sleeps with girls to fill up the want for someone's affection, but those aren't enough. Can't you see? He wants you!" He snapped.

"No, Louis, he doesn't. If he did want me, he wouldn't have pushed me away when I had offered to make our relationship more than what it was. He wouldn't be with Daisy, right now, he'd be here with me. But where is he now, Louis?! Huh?! Not here, that's for sure!" I snapped.

I could feel my body shake with anger and sadness. This mixture was never good, especially for someone as emotional as myself. I couldn't handle the overwhelming feelings and all I wanted to do right now was cry, but I knew better than to do that out in the open. I knew better than to allow others to see my weakness.

Louis pulled me closer, making our foreheads touch, "That doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for you, Jones! Why can't you get it through your head?!"

"I just can't, okay?! I don't want to be sucked into this, especially when it comes to Harry. I don't want to get more involved than I already am." I shouted, hopping off the trunk of his limo.

A car was suddenly heard and parked right in front of Louis and I. Louis chuckled and shook his head, "You are already getting more and more involved, try not to push him away. Okay?" He smiled, before kissing my cheek.

The door to the car opened and out came an angry looking Harry, "Tomlinson! What do you think you're doing?!" He shouted.

Louis smiled, "See how angry he got when I kissed your cheek, even though I'm obviously not a threat. Open your eyes and see that he doesn't want you with any other guy but him." He whispered, hopping into his limo and driving off.