"My offer still stands," He said and took a gulp mead.

"Offers," She corrected him and he smiled.

"My offers sill stands," He said and looked at her, lust clouding his mind and his breath started to get rugged by the thought of seeing her naked. He could only imagine what she looked like underneath, which was arousing. His eyes moved down a bit, to the cleavage which made him lick his lips. In all the dressed she had worn and he had seen he saw her amazing figure, smaller waist and fuller chest. In her battle clothing he had seen those fuller cheeks which he wanted to sink his fingers deep into.

"Meet me by the shed closest to the forest," Y/n said before leaving the table. Ragnar's eyes widen by her offer however a wide smirk soon covered his lips. She knew the shed closest to the forrest always was empty and Björn wouldn't be there, he probably would take the shed they had sneaked into many times before or Torvi invited her to her place. She was certain only she knew how abandoned that shed really was. The shed was barely visible, no torches were lit this far from the village. She opened the door and walked inside after making sure no one followed her.

Y/n didn't have to wait long, soon Ragnar walked inside, their lips attached quickly. Ragnar's hands quickly found her waist as hers sneaked around his neck and shoulders to pull him closer. Their tongues danced together as Ragnar sneaked his hand to her back, pulling at the strings to her dress. It soon hung loosely on her body, the only light their were provided where the moonlight that bled through the cracks.

She pulled away and looked at him as she slowly removed her dress, her naked body soon visible for him. He cursed when he wasn't able to see it broad daylight or at least with a torch present. His eyes glued on her naked chest, her breasts almost looked swollen, begging for her attention as well as her hard nipples. He quickly attached his lips around her right nipple as his hand gipped her other breast, giving it a squeeze. A moan left her lips which made him groan. All the moans and whimpers leaving her mouth made him hard. Ragnar craved her.

Ragnar soon moved his hand further down, slipping it between her legs before between her wet folds. He groaned when he felt the wetness between them. Y/n tugged at his hair with one hand and the other gripped his shirt roughly as he quickly circled his fingers around her bundle of nerves.

"Please," She pleaded, she had craved séx for months now, she couldn't stand the teasing. Ragnar stopped sucking her breasts instead he looked her in the eyes, breathing roughly, before pushing her deeper inside the shed and soon her back was pushed against the wall. Ragnar placed his feet on the inside of hers before pushing them further apart, all while still looking her in the eyes. She rested her hands on his shoulders and took a firm grip when he pushed a finger inside. A moan left her lips before almost slamming their lips together. He groaned when she started to move her hips with his fingers.

Y/n moved her hands down his chest, before tugging at the hem of it. He pulled away his hand which made her whine before removing his shirt as her hands tugged at the strings of his pants. They soon joined her dress and his shirt on the floor as Ragnar rubbed his hard length a few times before living her up against the wall. She placed her legs around his waist as she sucked and kissed on his neck. With one hand on her ass, and the other on the base of his length he teased her entrance before pushing inside.

Y/n moaned loudly when she felt him stretch her walls, she tilted her head back, resting it against the wall which gave the groaning Ragnar access to her neck. He kissed and sucked before pulling back out only to thrust inside again. Her ass felt soft in his hands, he squeezed her cheeks roughly as he thrusted in and out. Ragnar's mind was spinning, he couldn't believe that after all the waiting he was thrusting deep inside her over and over as his name fell from her lips like a prayer. He didn't want it to stop, even if he knew she was getting close and he was reaching his high faster than ever.

"Don't stop," She begged before attaching their lips. Ragnar only groaned before increasing the speed which only made her moans louder. "P-Please don't stop,"

Ragnar kissed her neck as she tilted her head back against the wall again, her eyes rolling back. She had craved this feeling for such a long time, to feel wanted and be intimate with someone. To feel Ragnar's naked skin against hers made her only more turned on. Her nails had scratched his back from top to bottom.

Suddenly he pulled out and her eyes widen. However he didn't gave her much time to think, soon her front was pressed against the wall and her spread her legs from behind before he filled her again over and over. His fingers held a firm grip of her shoulders and he groaned when she pushed her hips back as she thrusted. He pulled her close placing his head in the crook of her neck before placing trails of kisses there, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. His hands wrapped around her, gripping one breast in each hand as he thrusted deep inside her. She was so close and he stopped yet didn't pull out. He continued to whisper in her ear as he was buried deep inside her making her whine before moving her hips.

"Do you feel how deep I am baby?" He whispered in her ear and she groaned. "Nobody will ever be deeper than me, I want you sore tomorrow so when you move you'll remember that I've been here," He continued and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moaned. One of his hands moved down between her legs as he circled his hips, they started to slowly circle around her bundle which made her legs shake involuntarily. Ragnar kissed on the spot right below her ear and she came. She moaned loudly and he came as well, filling her with his warm cùm, thrusting a few more times.

Ragnar slowly pulled out, making her whine. He still hugged her from behind as she slowly calmed down, getting back the strength in her legs. Both their hearts beating quickly in their chest before a drunken giggle left her mouth which was contagious. Ragnar left some kisses on her neck as he smiled. Then she turned around and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. His hands resting on her waist and hers on his chest.

No one in Kattegat knew what they had been up to. Only they knew what they had done and neither one regretted it. That night in the shed turned into two, three and many more after that. Sometimes in Ragnar's own bed, sometimes in her own and her husband Björn didn't notice and neither did Aslaug. When they were together it was only them who poured their lusts into each other.

got inspiration so I thought why not give you a little tease of what's coming.