"Apply pressure. Got it!" She finished for me. Since we both binge watched Grey's Anatomy, and since we both volunteered at an emergency room last summer, we knew pretty well what we were doing.

"Oh dear Lord! There's a huge piece of glass protruding through his lower right abdomen!! Damn it!!" She says, as she gets up to get stuff from inside.

"Guys! We need to get him inside! There's a high chance of him getting hypothermia if he stays under the f-freezing r-rain any longer!" I scream to my stunned friends.

In no time at all, Jace, Ashton, and Officer McDaniels rush him inside and put him on the floor.
Brenda came back with the gauze and other supplies she found in a first aid kit.

"You need to stop moving Alexis so I can get this piece of glass out of him without leaving any shards inside."

"I can't do that! I need to get the blood flowing back to his system! I think he went under cardiac arrest!"

I continued pumping as steadily as I could. With my hands becoming numb, I decided to give him one, strong and steady fist punch. It worked because the next second, he was coughing up blood. My heart stopped beating erratically when he finally came back to us.

Everyone sighed a sigh of content and relief.

I looked at Brenda but she was already looking at Sebastian, tears flowing from her eyes.

"Hey." He said, tiredly and out of breath; stroking her cheeks.

"H-Hey." She said, her hands still on the piece of glass. "Don't ever do that to me again." She whispered.

"Hahah. Ow. I'll try." He said, his breathing rate reaching a state of equilibrium.

I looked over at Jace, to see a betrayed and pained look on his face. It was there for a total of 3 seconds before he masked it, walking away- defeated- to presumably find Jaycee.

"I'm sorry but I need to do this." Said Brenda.

"Do wha-- AAAHHHH OWW!!!" He screamed, blood dripping out his mouth.

"Sorry. Alexis can you clean it?" She asked me as she held his hand tighter, wiping the blood from his face.

"Okay Sebastian this is going to hurt like hell but I need you to not move." I said, warning him before hand.

"I'm an officer Lexi, I know what's -- DEAR GOOD LORD OF THE HEAVENS ABOVE!" He screamed into a cloth, as I poured betadine on the wide cut.

It took a while but we were able to disinfect the wound- I think- and minimize the blood flow outside of it. With the help of Officer McDaniels, we bandaged the wound and brought the bleeding to a minimum.

We carried him to a couch, brought him water and he just dozed off because of the amount of blood he lost. He needed the rest; he risked his own life to save mine.

"Hey Officer McDaniels, what happened to the intruder?" I asked, distracting the traumatized officer from looking at his partner like he'd lose him again.

"Call me Jayden little girl. I don't know. He's wounded, I mean he fell from the second floor so he couldn't have gone far." He said, deep in thought.

"GUUUYYYSSSSSS!!!!" We heard CJ scream from a distance.

We shared a look and ran towards his echoing voice. How much more trauma can we take in one day? Apparently this is only the beginning.

We followed his voice, which lead us to the backside of the house; a place I've never seen before.