-Accuse me, fight me and leave me [Chapter 48]

Start from the beginning

“How much longer are you on them for Ash?”

Liam asked as I sat down and began spooning my yoghurt into my mouth.

“Not long, a few more days?”

He nodded and at this point Niall walked in munching noisily on some Doritos he took my legs lifting them up as he sat down and re-placing them on top of his lap.

“Evening”

He said in-between mouthfuls.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full”

I tutted and he rolled his eyes and the other guys chuckled.

“Yeah Niall, listen to your girlfriend, naughty boy”

Louis laughed tapping away on his phone and then sliding it back into his pocket.

“Where’s Harry?”

Niall asked finishing his crisps and chucking the packet back onto the coffee table.

“Where do you think?”

“I actually don’t know, that’s why I asked”

Niall chuckled.

“He’s with Faye”

Liam informed him without even looking up from his phone.

“Oh”

Was all Niall said.

I hadn’t even seen Faye yet and soon as we got back Harry was with her, I know they are in a relationship and everything and if I had been split up from Niall for a long time I would want to see him too but can’t we all greet each other together? Clearly not.

-

I stepped out the shower my hair dripping and my skin damp. However I could not find the motivation to dry my hair so I just pulled on some jeggings and a jumper applied some make-up and powered up my laptop.

Many, many e-mails. A few from my mother, we hadn’t spoken since our phone call the other day, I think my views on how separate our lives were now were made pretty clear and she is un-sure on what to do about that. My father is the same, no contact. Not that I was expecting any anyway it’s irrelevant that we squabbled he wouldn’t have thought to contact me anyway, too busy. It was impossible to not notice how the word ‘too’ was always put in front of the adjective in my family, it’s too late, too small, too big, too time consuming, too helpful, too bad.

I logged into Facebook ignoring all the messages and friend requests from all the people I hardly/don’t know but again one caught my eye. Luke, again.

I heard you’re back in town today, coincidental shiz. So am I. I know who you’re back here with though, your boyfriend. Yeah, we’ll see.

What’s that supposed to mean? *delete*

I shut my laptop deciding that I wanted to see no more, hate, pictures, rumours etc.

“What the hell are you doing?”

I asked carefully as I stood in the doorway of the living room watching them putting…plastic boxes on their heads?

“We’re putting these boxes on our heads to see if it feels like we’re in a submarine!”

Louis announced proudly. I didn’t have words for that, that’s just…I don’t even know.

“I really worry sometimes”

I said walking in as they all began to remove the boxes from their heads and chuck them onto the floor.