" Toni..." I whispered.

" Get out," she said turning her head. Her voice cracked when she had spoke.

" Are we going to continue this later?" I asked. She whipped her head around looking at me. Her eyes were red and tear stains down her cheeks.

" We will never continue this." she said between her teeth. " If you say another word to me, I'll cut you dick off."

  I covered my area and walked out the door. I heard her lock it after I left. I walked to my car, looking back at Toni. She looked at me through her window, her middle finger straight up. Her middle finger salutes me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

  Hayley's P.O.V 

  Jax told me he was on his way to my house, which wouldn't take him long. I was talking to Kim. She knows some things about Toni. She told me about how she dated some guy named Brendan and he cheated on her. How she slapped her. Toni sounds pretty damn tough. Considering she almost fell to her death last night. I barely concerned, I mean of course I was worried, but I wouldn't mind having the little bitch out of the way. Especially with what happened last night with Jax. After that, I couldn't let him go. He reminded me why I kept him around in the first place. He's really good in bed, like really good. A guy that amazing, should never be let go. 

   Yeah, I have some feelings for him, but the sexual part I obviously love more. 

  " So that's what you have on Toni?" I asked. 

  " Yup, " she said climbing in her car. She didn't give me a lot of info. She just said she's nice, but a man steal-er and that sealed the deal for me. 

  " Well, bye Kam." I said strutting away. 

   " It's Kim," she told me. 

  " Whatever!" I sat. She shook her head and got into her car and drove away. It's sad I don't have a lot of stuff on her, but I do have something in mind for her tomorrow. I smirked at just the idea. I can imagine her, crying. Such a beautiful sight it brings tears to the eyes. She has this fear that really helps this plan all together.

   " Babe!" yelled a voice. I turned around and saw Jax. His body built like a god. His perfectly chiseled features. 

  " Hey baby," I said biting my lip walking towards him. " How have you been."

   " Good." I pulled his shirt and brought my lips close to his ear. 

  " Why'd don't we go inside and play a little game." I whispered seductively, giving him a tug on his earlobe. 

   " I'm sorry babe. I'd love too, I'm just not in the mood." he said looking at his feet. Jax Henderson not in the mood?

  " Not in the mood? You're always in the mood Jax?! Why is this different? You would've almost took me in this driveway before." 

   " I'm sorry, I just don't feel well and there's a lot on my mind. Can't we just sit down and watch a movie or something?" he asked.

  " Fine." I grumbled. I grasped his hand and stomped towards my door. I will not even last five minutes in this movie unless this boy does something.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Toni's P.O.V 

  " I don't need a guy to make me happy." I said looking in the mirror. I've calmed down a little since Jax left. I decided I shouldn't hold a grudge on him. I need to move on. I don't want to seem weird just jumping from guy to guy. It would be easier if I didn't have this thing called feelings. They suck and their always falling for someone. First Brendan now Jax. 

  " Hey Tone." said Luke coming into my room. " Why're you looking in the mirror?" he asked. I guess I do look a little weird staring at myself on the floor. 

  " Looking at my ugly face." I laughed. He didn't laugh with me. He just looked at me with a twisted face. He grabbed my cheeks and turned me to the mirror.

   " I may call you butthead..." he whispered. " But you're very pretty Toni. Like and angel face. You're face makes me think of Ninja Turtles so I obviously like it a lot."

   I looked at him and gave him a hug. He struggled in my tight grip, but eventually gave up. 

   " I love you brother." I said kissing his face a dozen times. 

   " Eww get off me!" he yelled pushing me. " I'm going to have to clean my face more than usual. I've been infected. Auuuugggghhhh!" He ran down the hall and I heard his door slam shut. 

  I looked at myself again. I really should watch my brother, since my mom is on one of her dates, but oh well. 

   " I don't need a guy to be happy. I can be happy alone. I don't need a Prince Charming to swoop in and save me. Sure he made me happy, but me getting my life together and being positive will make me even happier. You can like Jax and still live a good life. Him being happy makes me happy. You are strong and independent." I said to myself. 

    " Why are you talking to yourself?" asked Luke behind me. I thought he left. I awkwardly looked at him with a crooked smile. 

  " Didn't see you there Luke, howya doin'?" I said trying to avoid the question.

    " You're crazy and don't come crawling to me when you're in a loony bin." he said walking away. 

   " I think I'm rubbing off on you!" I yelled. He's like a small boy version of me. And more adorable. 

  The Next Day 

  I put on a a long tribal print sweater with some leggings  and let my hair hang loose. I actually planted a smile on my face. Not a fake one or a frown face. I kissed everyone on the face as I walked out the house, including Adam. My mom was questionable, but just rubbed it off. 

  I climbed in Richie and sped to school. I'm shocked I didn't get pulled over for how I was driving today.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Hey Toni, you're looking a lot better." said Maggie giving me a hug. 

  " I feel better Mags. I'm not going to let some guy ruin my life. There are worse things going on." I replied. She nodded her head, hugging Zayne like a teddy bear. 

    " Hey Toni," said Zayne. " I think that Jax has noticed you and you're happy attitude today." he said tilting his head. 

  I looked in the direction he was pointing out and he was right. I saw Jax looking at me with a perplexed look on his face. He had Hayley clinging to him, trying to get his attention. I felt like everyone was in slow motion right now. Hayley followed Jax's gaze, seeing me. She frowned up and walked towards me. Oh, I don't have time for this right now. I just tried to act as if I didn't know. I kept my head held high and kept walking. 

   Till I felt a tug on my shoulder.....

   " Toni, hi." she told me. 

  " Hi Hayley." I said rolling my eyes. 

   " I just think that we started off on the wrong foot. I was kind of a bitch to you and I want us to be friends." she said with a smile. I could see through that fake plastic smile. That same smile will come and stab you in the back. She was a snake, and I'm stupid to fall into her little trap. 

   I pushed her hand off my shoulder and looked her up and down. Not in a ' hey girl you sexy' way. More like a ' who fuck are you and do you think I'm slow.' 

  " No thanks Hayley. I'm not a dumb ass, and I'd rather not be friends with a fake bitch like you. You may have everyone caught in those perfectly manicured fingers, but you're not going to get me." I stated walking away. I watched her jaw drop and she looked at me with wide eyes. " Have a nice day!"

    " Hey!" yelled a voice, too manly for Hayley's. I turned and saw and angry Jax walking towards me. Damn, I was just feeling cool today. " Don't talk to my girlfriend like that Toni." 

  Everyone was around us. It was like the first day of school when I bumped into Jax. When I called Jax out, because I thought he was being a jerk. It was like that all over again, but this time I actually like him, but oh well. Feelings get hurt once and a while. 

  " Well if you didn't have such a bitch as a girlfriend I wouldn't talk to her like that. Maybe if she actually had respect for people and didn't spit acid every time she talked, I wouldn't talk like that. Now leave me alone you egotistical bastard." I said all with a smile. I could tell he was frustrated with me. 

   " You know what Toni? I-"

   " I don't care what you have to say anymore Jax." I said putting my hand in front of his face, silencing him. " Bye bye now."

   I hope you guys liked this chappie. Please vote, comment, and more. Don't be a slient reader. I really like hearing what you guys have to say. Like you have no idea how much my heart races when I see a comment. 

   Anywhore, I have a track meet tomorrow. Wish me luck you guys!!! 

  Have a wonderful day my lovelies