"ERIN!!!!" I hear my dad yell from his office.

"Whoa slow down!" Asia said.

"What'd you do now? He catch you doing the nasty with Alex? " Aaliyah said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?!! No!" I said turning red.

I swear she's been acting like Tyler more and more everyday. Now that I think about it they've clinging together everyday and he refuses to leave her side.

"Hello! Erin! Snap back to life!" Asia yelled snapping her fingers in my face.

"YOU AND TYLER ARE MATES!" I yell loud enough for the whole house to hear, just as I see him turning around from walking towards us and my sisters eyes going wide.

"Come here!" I yell catching up to him and holding him by his throat against the wall.

"Don't kill me! I'm to young to die!" He says through breaths as I'm holding him.

"Erin let him go!" Aaliyah yells trying to pull my arms away.

My eyes must have changed color because when I turned my face to look at her she jumped back.

"Why didn't you tell me! I could care less who he is but don't ever lie to me again do you hear me! When I asked you if you two were mates you said no!" I yelled at her, still holing into him.

"I'm sorry... It's just I know you don't like him! I didn't want you to be mad or idk disappointed." she said nearly crying.

I let him go and watched him fall to the ground trying to breath as I pulled her close to my chest and wiped her tears away.

"Ugh! Aaliyah we tell each other everything. I don't like lies and you know that. I don't keep anything from you. From either of you." I said hugging both my sisters.

"I wouldn't feel disappointed in you and I do like him. He's one of my closest friends even if he was a man whore. I know he'll change for you, love you and treat you as a queen and with the respect you deserve." I said finally looking at them both who looked surprised.

"Are you sure!?" Aaliyah said looking hesitant.

"I want to know if she's sick!?" Asia said laughing.

"I'm fine. He loves life and living so I know he'll love you and keep his act together. He doesn't want to die a painful and brutal death." I said laughing.

They looked at me like I was crazy. I am not crazy it's just you know the whole protective thing with my family is intense for me especially when it comes to my two little sisters. I'd kill.

"I promise I'd never do anything to hurt her. I love her." Tyler finally spoke up as she went to cling to his side.

"I know that already." I said sighing loudly. "I so have to get used to this." I mumbled under my breath.

"So it's alright?" they both asked.

"Yeah yeah. But I swear when I leave, if I come and your not a virgin I'll kill him!" I said seriously.

They both looked nervously at each other and then back to me only to put their heads down. Asia stated laughing loudly until she started crying.

"You. Did. Not. Have. Sex. Already." I said through clenched teeth.

"Tyler run!" Aaliyah said pushing him away.

"ILL KILL HIM!!!!!" I yelled chasing him to my fathers office where he hid behind my mom.

"She's trying to kill me!" He yelled pointing at me.

"Mom! Do you know what he did!" I yelled holding a chair in the air about to throw at him.