"No, you dont need to apologise, i should be the one who needs to apologise, because, because of my stupidity, i brought our group into a mess, I've just broke our image, I'm so sorry girls, but believe me, bambam and i were just friends, and you all know it right?" I said, my eyes got teary that time, I'm so soft hearted, i get hurt easily and they knew that. But I'm still holding my tears not to fall, cause i don't want them to worry.

"Yes minari we believed you, and it's not your fault also, it's the one who spreads the pic, but who spreads the pic?" Chaeyoung said.

"I don't know"

"Is it bambam?" Chaeyoung said.

"No!, He can't do that" i said. Bambam can't do that......can he?

"Wait, what camera did you use to capture that?"momo asked.

"Well, it's bambam's phone"

"Oh, look! It's bambam's, maybe he's the one who posted it" chaeyoung said and they all agreed except for me, well i cant just judge him, he's my best friend and i trust him so much, besides we already took a lot of pictures together, and i trust him that he's not going to post it, because if he does, not just our image will be broken but also theirs.

"Bambam cant do that, we already had a lot of pictures together, and if he's really the one who posted it, then why he didn't post the others?" I said, and they all think about it for awhile.

"Besides we cant just judge him, we don't know the real person behind this yet, and he's one of our friend, and he's not going to break our image just like that" i added. Some of them nodded, but some didn't.

"Yeah, we shouldn't judge bambam, maybe there's someone who just uses his phone and post it" jeongyeon said. And they all nodded, 'finally' i thought to myself.

"Yeah, but who posted it?" I said, after i said those words someone enters our room.

"Ms. Myoui mina, please go to JYP's office right now" the lady said,and she already left the room. my eyes got widened and also the others, the others immediately looked at me after the 'lady' left, i feel so nervous and scared, i know he already knew the 'scandal' shit!, What did I've just do?

"Just go minari, you can do it, Fighting!" They all said at the same time, my knees feel so weak right now, it feels like I'm ready to collapse, my heart were beating too fast, but guess i have no choice. I nodded to them and walked out of the room, while walking to JYP's office, i feel like I don't want to do it anymore, i just....wanted to be eaten alive by the floor, argh!.........when I'm infront of JYP's office i stopped and just stare at the door, thinking if i should continue this or ran away, i took a deep breath and trying to stop my heart from beating too fast, but I can't, i decided to go back to the dorm but when i was about to leave.

"Ms.Myoui JYP's waiting for you inside" the same girl who enters our room earlier just caught me, fvck, guess i have no choice.

"Ah, yes, thanks" i said to her then after i bowed to her, then she leaves, i opened the door and i saw bambam seating on the chair infront of JYP's table, i saw another chair infront of bambam's, so i sat to it.i looked at jyp and luckily he doesn't looked pissed. I also glance at bambam and he said 'mianhae' to me without any sound, i nodded to him and jyp starts to talk.

"So, I've heard about the 'scandal' the two of you made WHAT DOES IT MEAN?......just tell me the truth then I'll fix this."JYP said.