Lets get it!

Your gonna wanna read the A/N at the end btw.. very very important////

Camila's Pov
   We are leaving for tour tomorrow morning at like 3 i the morning. Wonderful.
Since my girls are coming along I decided that our squad should have a name. We wouldn't want people to look at us as why don't we and the girls with the Paul sisters right? Exactly.

   I decided to hold a meeting with Janelle and tell the girls that we would be called the 'Grafiti girls' I mean why not? Each girl in the squad had given us some meaning to our public art work in some way. For example, Sabrina helped us with designs.

  After announcing this news to the girls, everyone was ecstatic. I guess they loved it so much that we would rename the tour..

  'GRAFFITI GIRL TOUR ft. WDW and the Paul sisters'

We put a lot of work into this tour... it's got me so tired out.
   At the end of the day I lay in bed, realizing I hadn't even seen Zach all day. I guess we were really busy planning things. It's okay we have all of tour to hang out. We will be fine..
_____________________________________
EEH!! It's the day! We leave for tour.
Our plan is to fly from here to Reno Nevada then we get our tour bus there and head to Las Vegas for the first show!

"EVERYONE GET YOUR BOOTIES UP TOUR STARTS LIKE NOW!!!!" I yell.

I was very excited for the show.

"Okay camz you know we all love and adore you but seriously.. shut up it's 3 in the morning." Jonah told me as I was runnig around spraying silly string everywhere.

"You just want a can of silly string don't you?" I said.

"Psh... whaaattt??? Noooo. I would nev- okay yes I do hand one over." Jonah replied, me throwing him a can and him running just as crazy if not more than I was.

You see, I'm not a morning person but give me a really good reason then I'm obviously going to be more hyped than ever.

***

After everyone was up and ready, they all went into the car. I counted everyone to find out that flippin Zach wasn't even there. Ugh he better not be asleep.

"Okay you guys go on ahead to the airport. I'll get Zach al ready and we will meet you there just in time to get on the flight.. yeah?" I announce.

Everyone nods.

Wonderful.

  As I see the car full of my friends drive off, I run into the house and jump on Zach until he woke up.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR TOUR ZACHARY!" I yell in his face.

   "Whatever.." he says and turns around..

What? I thought he was excited about tour.

  "But Zach.. TOUR! All the fun, the fans, the music, the-"

  "Camila, where in that sentence do you here the words 'you and me time?" Zach asks, sitting up.

"Aw what are you talking about? And while your explaining, get ready." I tell him, helping him off the bed,more like pushing him.

   "I'm talking about us camz! I feel like your going to be so busy working on tour and that I'm going to be so bored just waiting for you to finish. We won't have the couple time that we need!" Zach explained.

   "Zach your going to be busy too... you will be singing with your 4 best friends! Meeting fans! This should be an amazing experience for you."

   "But Camila, I was excited about this because I was going with you. Now I realize that you will be busy with Janelle and the other girls setting things up." Zach looks down.

    I guess I haven't thought of that.

"Okay okay look. I will be busy, of course. But if you want to spend time with me.. then go ahead. Follow me. I promise I'll make time for you. You see this ring Zach? This represents OUR promises. I promise I will ALWAYS have time for you." I tell him.
   I slowly approach him and rap my arms around his head.

  "Promise?" He asks.

"Promise."
   After getting him ready we catch and uber to the airport.
  We were just in time to board the plane. Here we go! The next two months of our lives is about to start right now. Graffiti Girl's tour....
  Here we come!
   "Lets get it!"

_____________________________________
VERY VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!

  Hey guys! Guess what? Did you guess? No? Okay good cuz your wrong. I think.

   Alright let me get to the point. this was the last chapter of Graffiti Girl.. but don't stop! This book may have ended but the story continues! The sequel will be called 'His Girl'
   This book will be much much better than Graffiti Girl.

   Why?

Oh ya know.. more Of the WDW boys and the Grafitti girls. More importantly... Camila and Zach. Will they run into some conflict? Every couple has their problems.. no matter how perfect they are, trust me.. I know how perfect they are. And come on.. you and I both know how goals they are.

     So.. READ THE SEQUEL OF GRAFITI GIRL.. CALLED... HIS GIRL!!!

     I'm working on the first chapter right after publishing this so chill out.
  Sorry if you hate me for making two books of this..but aye.. yea I don't have a reason.