YOU Calmed Him!?

Camila's Pov

   As Janelle and I were watching the boys wrestle, we talked more and more about them. The more we talked, the more I fell for him... I really didn't know if i liked the feeling or not yet, Im not even sure if im ready for love in general. It's always been just me and Janelle. 

  If your wondering "Oh what about your parents?" well then great question. Maybe you could tell me because neither me or Janelle know where our parents are. Yes, I said 'our' parents. We are secretly sisters but we were adopted when when I was 5 and Janelle was 4 so we have no idea who our own parents really are. If your wondering why my last name is Somers and Janelle's is Paul... It's because our adopted family let me change my name but not Janelle's for the sake of our identities and they wanted to have one of us keep their last names so we would never forget them.   Janelle and I say we are bestfriends. Which we are. sometimes we even completley forget that we are related and sometimes we fight just like any normal siblings. We need to watch over eachother since we are the only biological family that we have.

  We moved here to LA when our 'brothers' moved. They got us our own house so no one would question why we were with them all the time. We all agreed to tell no one that we were a family becuae I guess you could say they were pretty famous too.   

My thoughts were caugh off guard when Janelle slapped me.

  "OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" I said holding my now red cheeks.

"You weren't listening to what I was saying." She replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then what were you saying" 

"I wa-"

Janelle was suddenly cut off by a large thump.

 We quickly turned our heads to wear the noise came from to see Zach holding his leg in pain and Daniel freaking our a little bit.

"What happened?!?!" I asked to no one in particular.

"Umm so basically Zach wanted to be stupid and try to ride a skateboard inside..." Daniel said, helping Zach sit up on the couch.

"Ugh Zach why would you do that you can barley ride a skateboard outdoors and yet you do it in here!" I yell. I bent down to check his leg and saw that it was starting to bleed... Alot.

Zach saw my expression once I looked down at his leg so he looked down as well and started to freak out in sight of all the blood and the deep cut.  His breathing started to quicken and he was turning red as a tomato. Oh no.

  "Okay Janelle and Daniel you two need to go somewhere else for a few while I help him." I order. They nod and Janelle grabs Daniel's hand and pulls him upstairs.

  I turn to Zach who is having a hard time breathing. I believe he is having a panic attack from the sight of his own bloody leg.

  " Okay okay Zach.. Zach! look at me and not the leg. Just look at me and I will make it better okay?"

  He looks at me still breathing quick but calming down slightly. I grab his hand and place it on my chest so he can feel it rising and falling as I breathe.

"Okay now match your breathing pace with mine." He slowly starts breathing just like me. 

"Good now don't look anywhere but me okay?" He nods with worry in his eyes.

  I take his leg and elevate it and take his shoe off and roll his pant leg up more. I take off my belt and strap it around his thigh to stop the bleeding and get up to fin some gauz to wrap his wound. 

Once I found the Gauz I cleamed up the blood and wrapped it around as Zach winced from time to time.

  When I was finished i put Zach's shoe back on and rolled is pant leg down and took off my belt.  Zach had fallen asleep during the time I was cleaning him. He looked so adorabl- Okay Camila now is not the time to be thinking about that.

  "Zach? Can you stand up for me please?" I shake him a little to wake up. I guess his attack got him tired.

 He woke up and I helped him up. 

 "Okay now you need to walk forward and let me see if you are okay." He walks forward and was perfectly fine. I was very proud of myself. 

 "Good job Zach." i said and I kissed his cheek without even thinking.

  I wuickly pull back

 "umm Im sorry I didn't me-"

 "It's okay," Zach said,"I liked it." And our faces turned red.

   We walked upstairs to find Daniel and Janelle cuddled up In his Bed asleep. How cute.

 "WAKE UP LOSERS!" I yelled.

The two instantly woke up and Daniel ran to Zach and examined him.

 "Is he okay?" Daniel asked.

 "Im fine bro." Zach said.

 "Yeah after calming him from his panic attack he was fin-" Daniel cut me off...

  "Wait did you say YOU calmed HIM??" Daniel asked shockingly.

What is it with people cutting eachother off in the middle of sentences?

"Uh yeah keep up Daniel." I said.

"No you dont understand, come here Camila.." Daniel replied and dragged me outside his room and closed the door.

  "What don't I understand?" I asked.

 "You calmed THE Zachary Dean Herron from a panic attack! Noone was able to do that! Not even his own parents! That's why used to have to carry an inhaler around but doesnt anymore since he rarley gets them anymore.. But YOU did the impossible!!! You calmed Zach easily!" Daniel explained in one breath.

  I was shocked.

After that conversation we went back into the room and I was quivkl attacked by Zaxh with a tight hug.

  "Thank you for helping me Camz." He said into the crook of my neck.

 "It was no problem at all Zach." I said, Hugging back tighter. 

"I think Janelle need to start heading back home." I said, releasing Zach from our hug.

"Yeah you boys get some sleep. We will probably come by tomarrow for another hangout." Janelle said.

 The boys nodded and Janelle and I put the boys in their beds like mothers and walked out of the house after saying good bye to Jonah, Corbyn, and of course Jack.

  Today was pretty eventful.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

 Another Update!!! So yeah.. Janelle and Camila are sisters. And if you coldn't already tell by Janelle's last name which is really both of their real last names, that they are of course the 'sisters' of you know who and you know who> *wink wink*