We lost her

Camila's Pov

I woke up this morning in Zach's room. I remember that last night after our girl time in the roof I went to sleep in Zach's arms.

I comforted him since he was still a little sad that tour was cancelled.

I let Zach sleep in and go downstairs to grab some food. When I get down there I see the boys eating food as well.

I see them glare at me. I guess they're still mad at me.... for no reason whatsoever.

Alright time to be just as rude. I go into the kitchen and start cooking my famous omlet that I usually make for everyone but today I was only making it for Zach and the girls.

"Ya know, Camila Mae, just by cooking for us, it won't make anything better." Daniel said.

"Ya know, Daniel Seavey, that if I was Janelle I could see why she is so disappointed in you." I retort back.

"Hah disappointed? Your still not winning us over with your food." Daniel said.

"Good because this isn't for you." After those words come out of my mouth, the boys looked shocked because I wasn't feeding them, which I do all the time. "This food is for the people who don't get mad at me just because their tour got cancelled and I'm the closest one to blame." I say.

Hah! I see Daniels face start looking of guilt. I knew he would give in first. He is the closest one to me! He's like my brother. But aye... all siblings fight.

I grab out 6 plates instead of ten for the girls and I.

"BREAKFAST PEOPLE!" I yell upstairs.
Sabrina runs down the fastest. Hah she loves food.

Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel and jack just stand there with mouths watering due to the smell of my Omlets.

When Zach comes down I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning babe.." Zach says in his morning voice.

Jack walks over to Sabrina.

"Hi Brina, can I have a bite? Please!" Jack asks.

Sabrina acts like he isn't there. I smile knowing my girls have my back. Zach can talk to the boys because I would never do that to him.

All the boys make an effort to talk to the girls.

"REALLY?!" Jack yells in frustration.

"Your ALL giving us the silent treatment?" Jonah says.

We all shrug.

"Camila told you to do this didn't you?" Corbyn says after he tried to give Christina a cheek kiss but she puts her hand up to block him.

"So your willing to ruin our relationships just because we are mad at you?" Jonah retorts.

Vanessa glares at him.

"You guys don't get it do you? I would never do that to you guys. I would never ruin your relationships just because I'm mad about something out of my control.. unlike you people! You are mad at me because of something you can't control! So no. I'm not ruining your relationships. You are. because my girls don't want someone who trash talks their bestfriend just because she was the closest thing to blame. So it's either you fix this yourselves or live with your girlfriend's disappointment. But most of all.. live with mine." I let it all out on them.

In the 6 months I've known these boys, I would have never thought they could act like this. The disappointment inside of me just spoke out.

I drop my fork and shove my food to jack. I couldn't eat. I was too mad, sad, everything.

I stormed out of the kitchen and into my room. Thankfully no one had followed me.

I lock my room and sit on the bed letting tears out.
The boys are doing what Logan had done to me. They are shutting me out. Logan had done that.

I have always thought it was my fault when someone was mad. I finally got over it when Logan had made it up to me... but now the boys are bringing it back. I soon start sobbing.

I don't want it to happen again. What if the boys stay mad at me? What if my plan for payback isn't going to work? What if I get completley shut out?

I can't do this. I grab my duffle bag... time to paint. I sneak outside my window and run. I keep on running. Clutching a sketch of the word 'family' to my chest.

_____________________________________

Jack's Pov (😱)

After Camila gives me her food she runs upstairs. I could have sworn she started crying.shes not someone who usually cries so I let it go.

"Really?!" Zach yells.

"What!" I yell back.

"Your making her live her biggest fears!" Zach retorted.

"What the hell do you even mean." Jonah says.

"Your doing exactly what Logan did to her. She was already broken before! Now you want to hurt her again? Guys I know tour got cancelled! But that's for a good reason! You know what that good reason is? It's because of the girl you guys yelled at. She's trying to make our lives better but no! You just had to blame everything on her." Zach said.

"You think Camila had our tour cancelled to make our lives better? It was a nation tour! How is taking that away from us making our lives better!?" I yelled.

" I don't think, I know. When has Camila ever let you down? She works her butt off for us so we are happy! I bet you that she is upstairs in her room and sobbing." Zach said. Pointing to the stairs. I had noticed that the girls left, out of the house.

"If she is crying then why aren't her friends up there comforting her huh? Maybe because she isn't crying!" Daniel says.

"Have you ever seen Camila cry? She never lets anyone in when she cries. I dare you to go up there and I promise you she is sobbing right through her door. You know that she is completley lost and out of it when she cries. Because that is just how my girlfriend and your guys best friend is. And right now, some best friends you are." Zach says. He walks up and into his room, slamming the door.

The boys and I think it through in a guilty silence. We decide to see if she really is crying.

We walk to her room door and hear her sobbing. Louder by the minute. Suddenly we hear sniffles and her moving around. We here her window slide up and close. Then... it's dead silent.

She snuck out.

What have we done?
The boys and I worryingly look at eachother.

We lost her.
_____________________________________
A/N

  I know y'all probs hate me for this but like just go with it😏