Soon to be YOUR dweeb.

Camila's Pov

    Today is sibling day!!! I can't wait. Janelle and I had moved everything that we wanted in the boys house already. But I guess we will be Sharing a room now so great. Eye roll*
   While Janelle and I are out today the boys are going to finish moving the rest of our things in.

   "JANELLE LETS GOO!!" I was so excited to be with Logan for the first time. Lets see how everything turns out.

"Coming!" She yells.

Lets be on our way!

_____________________________________

  Zach's Pov

   While Janelle and Camila leave I tell the boys that I'm meeting up with a friend. I left out the slight detail that the friend I'm meeting up with was a girl. But don't get me wrong! I have no feelings for her whatsoever. Legit, Camila stole my heart, just like how she stole my wallet when we first met. She thinks I don't know but I do.

   I'm only hanging out with this friend because she is going to help me ask Camila out.

  Her name is Vanessa. I know that I can trust her with Camila and I's relationship because I know for a fact that she has an obvious crush on Jonah. I also know that Jonah likes her. Anyways.

  When Vanessa comes over she greets me and asks where Jonah is.

   "He's at Camila and Janelle's house. The boys are helping the girls move in while the boys are packing their stuff up."

  "Ooh someone's going to live with their girlfriend." She replies.

"Soon to be girlfriend. You just have to teach me what to do and how to ask her out. And how to hold her in my arms. I have like no experience." I say.

  "Why am I not surprised?" Venessa says.

  Ya know, for a girl who should be a Disney princess for her graceful manners and brains, she is extremely sassy when she wants to be.

  "Lets get started!" Vanessa yells.

_____________________________________

Camila's Pov

   "RUN!" Logan yelled. We were running away because Logan had broken a plate on private property. I guess we didn't need an under since we were so close to the boys house anyways.

   When we reached the boys house we ran in and out of breath. I don't know why we ran the whole way. Security stopped chasing us like 5 blocks ago.

  "I guess everyone is still at the other house." Janelle shrugs.

  We walk into the living room. I really wish that we hadn't.

I see zach's arm around another girl. They were laughing until they saw me.

  She had beautiful blonde hair, bright blue eyes! Of course he would pick her over me. I shouldn't be mad. We were never a couple. I knew i shouldn't have let myself fall in love. I just knew it.

  "What's happening?" Janelle asked, glaring at Zach.

  "I swear guys it's not what it looks like-" Zach says.

"Really? Cause it looks like your arm is around another girl who isn't Camila." Janelle says with anger in her voice. Oh no.

Zach takes his arm away from the girl.

  "Guys let me explain-"

"It's fine Zach. We were never a couple. I guess we never will be now...I have no right to interfere. She's beautiful. You two must be happy together. Treat him well girl." I say. I really couldn't bring myself to anger. I was just heart broken.

"Camila wait!" The girl yells before I could run into Janelle and I's room.

  "Please. We don't need to fight! Zach is all yours." I say. I didn't want to start anything with her.

  "Oh honey please listen to me. Lets go to your room and talk. Janelle come on. You too." The girl says.

  We go upstairs and leave Zach there with Logan. Logan looks like he is about to rip off zach's head. Zach starts to run away and Logan chases him.

  *in the room*

"My name is Vanessa. I have no feelings for Zach whatsoever ever. Trust me. I was actually invited here to help Zach get to you Camila."

  I take this all in. Zach was trying to get to me?

"What do you mean?" Janelle asks.

"Well," Vanessa explains," zach and I have been friends for a while. He can trust me to help him because I guess I'm pretty wise but I don't see it. I also like someone else from the group so he knows I would never interfere with your guys relationship."

I feel stupid.

"I'm so sorry for misjudging you. You are so nice and pretty. I'm sure that the boy you like here is head over heals for you." I say.

  "No problem honey. And from what I've heard about you girls I know you want to know who I like. It's Jonah."

  "I think we are all going to be great friends." Janelle smirks.

"Yes we will. But first I need to apologize to Zach." I say.

"Yea. Oh and honey, don't worry about you guys becoming a couple. I know for a fact he will ask you soon." Vanessa says.

I walk out of the room and walk downstairs to see Logan holding Zach in a headlock.

"Release!" I tell Logan as if he were a dog.

He obeys and I wait for zach's face to get less red.

"I'm sorry." I say and attack him in a hug.

"I am too. I should have explained faster." He replies.

"I should have let you explain."

We hug for a long time until Logan clears his throat.

"Umm well I have to go. Grind don't stop!" Logan says,"BYE! Watch out for my sisters Zach!"

"Will do!" Zach yells back.

"Now where were we?" Zach says,smirking.

"Haha we were at the part where I tell you that I'm still single." I say.

"I'm getting there relax! I know you want to kiss me whenever you want but you have to wait babe!" Zach says.

"One, if I'm the one who wants to kiss you whenever then why are you the one always trying to kiss me? Two, did you just call me babe?" I ask. I blush harder than ever.

"Get used to it...babe." Zach smirks once again.

"Your such a dweeb."

"Soon to be YOUR dweeb though." He replies.

Oh this boy. I swear. I guess falling in love isn't SO bad...

_____________________________________
A/N

Hey! New character! Vanessa! Also. I know you guys are waiting for Zach to finally ask her out. Relax I'm getting there geez.

Graffiti Girl//Zach Herron Fan-fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें