Encounters.

Camila Mae's Pov

  Today I decided to go look at some dresses at   At Macy's since it's almost Me and Jenelle's senior graduation prom and my 18th birthday so I have to find the perfect dress since a girl's 18th birthday is huge for the people in my culture.

   I go around looking for a gold and white dress for the party in a month when I bump into something hard.

   "Oh I'm so sorry! Uh- Camila?" I look up to see the Zach Herron right before me. I smiled but quickly replaced it with a smirk.

   "Hey herron! Funny seeing you here in a dress shop. What are you doing here?" I asked while walking around and looking for dresses as he followed me.

  "Oh me? I-I'm here f-for my uh girlfriend." He replied.

  "Oh?" I said looking to face him.

_____________________________________

   Zach's Pov

Of course I didn't have a girlfriend but I freaked and it just slipped out! The real reason I was here was because Camila put on her snap chat that she was going to be here for dress shopping so I thought "hey why not go there and casually bump into her"  I'm so dumb!

   "So what's her name zach?" Camila cut off my thoughts with her pretty voice. I may not have known her for long but she's like an addiction.

  "Hmm? What?" I asked.

"Your girlfriend. What's her name?"

  "Oh uh- I- uh..." then Camila cut me off.

  "Relax Zach I know you don't have a girlfriend." Camila answered.

  "How did you find out so quickly?" This girl is not only really attractive and talented but really smart. I may be falling for her.

  "Geez zach your a terrible liar," Camila smiled,"its this thing called logic. You don't seem like the type of boy to go dress shopping with a girl unless she's forcing you. You also don't seem like the kind of boy to date someone who forces you to do much."

I smiled at Camila and her observations. She was completely right.

  "Okay you caught me." I said.

"Great! Anyways, want to go grab a smoothie?"

"Sure! But what about your dress shopping?" I asked.

She linked arms with me and began walking towards the smoothie stand.

"None of these dresses are right for the occasion."

  "What's the occasion?"

"Oh just some graduation and 18th birthday thing ya know?" She replied.

"Oh sounds fun."

We ordered our smoothies and sat down. We talked for the longest time but then it came to be the time where she had to go. I walked her out into the parking lot.

  "This was fun Herron. Let's do it again sometime." Camila said.

  "Of course! Definitely..I mean ye-" I was cut off by Camila kissing my cheek.

  "Haha see you around Zach." I looked up to face Camila but she was already gone.

  "Wait! I didn't get your number!" I yelled hoping she would hear, wherever she was. I was basically yelling at nothing.

  I put my hands in my hoodie pockets but felt a piece of paper in it. I pulled it out to see what it was and it read:
    Dear Herron,
I know you only came to the mall to see me. I knew you would show up. Don't ask how I just did. Lets hang soon🖤
            -Camila Mae
P.S.   
I'm sure you were wondering about my number right? How cute. 790-207-8577;)

I blushed at the thought of Camila. _____________________________________
   Camila Mae's Pov

After my encounter with Zach I went home to meet up with Janelle.

   "Hey girly! Your looking happy? What happened with you and Zach?" Janelle asked with her typical bright-attitude.

   "It was amaz- wait how did you know I went to the dress store hoping Zach would show up?"

   "I didn't," Janelle answered,"not until you told me everything just now. I just assumed since I went on your laptop to find many search ups of "Zach Herron."

   "Whatever Janelle. Ready to strike tonight?" I asked with my famous smirk.

   "Me? Oh Mila, I'm always ready." Janelle put on the same smirked and picked up both of our duffle bags of paint as we left the house to go to the Beverly Hills.

    Once we arrived at a hill side I walked to a very pretty house. All the lights were turned off so Janelle and I snuck into the backyard that had a view of the whole city.
  "Woah.." I whispered under my breathe.
  "Whoever lives here is living the life." Janelle whispered.
I pulled out a huge tarp. As Janelle followed.

"So what's the plan?" Janelle asked.

"We put our artwork on this tarp and use this string to hang it up between those two trees." I explain.

"Alright, what are we making?" Janelle replied.

"Lets put our signature art work on it." I said.

Janelle and I put our masks on and get to work.

Me and Janelle's signature graffiti drawing is a J and a C in caligraphy with a busy background.

  Once we are finished we hang up the tarp.
It is almost 5 in the morning.

  "Lets get out of here!" I say as we collect our stuff. I sneak out the car and wait for Janelle to catch up.
_____________________________________

   Janelle's Pov

I collect all of my art and look up at the house. I then see the most beautiful pair of blue eyes looking down at me.
   I smirked at the boy and put my index finger on my lips telling him to keep this a secret.
  The boy smirks back and I see that he has an adorable tooth gap. He nods his head and I run off to meet Camila at the Car. Wow those blue eyes were just amazing.

_____________________________________

A/N:
   So as you can see, Janelle and Camila are both equally involved in this book. Janelle is a main character.
And Camila is Filipino. In a Filipino's culture, 18th birthdays are a huge thing! Its almost like a quinceñerra but bigger and more traditional. The story will explain more later.
At the top is also Janelle's and Camila Mae's graffiti art work that they left at the 'mystery' people's house
Hope you guys like it so far!