Prank gone wrong

Zach's Pov

Camila decided that if we were going to sing then she was going to want to film. This would mean that we are finally telling the fans we are dating! I mean they already had their suspicions and knew that Daniel and Janelle were dating so I don't think it would be that surprising.

After Camila set up a camera, she told me what we were going to sing.

The song ended up being 'ordinary people' john legend.

As soon as the first note came out of her mouth I swear that I fell even more in love. This was the first time Camila had ever sung in front of me in person. I've watched her on YouTube but never in person. It was so angelic. I loved it.

Our voices together sounded amazing. Singing with Camila made my heart skip a beat.

Once our song was over she turned around and sat in front of me.

"Now what?" She asked.

"I don't know."

"Want to prank everyone? I'm sure they're done with the game." Camila asked.

I smirked at her idea. She always has the brightest ideas.

"What's the prank?" I asked.

"Simple," I see her adorable dimples as she smiles," we cause a scene and make everyone think we are in a fight. Afterwards we are going to lock ourselves in our rooms, but we are going to sneak out an you and I can go tagging or something." She says.

I just decide to go along with it.

"I'm going to tell the girls so they don't worry." Camila says.

"She texts the girls."

Lets do this.

We go downstairs and start our relationship "fight"

   "How could you Zach?!" Camila yelled, she's an amazing actor.

"Whatever Camila."

   "What so your just not going to care about what's happening?"

"I'm really not."

    "I'm so done with you." Camila yells and runs upstairs into her room.

   Everyone looks at me as I stand there.

   "What happened Zach? What's wrong with Camila?" Corbyn asked.

  "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS LEAVE ME ALONE!" I say in fake anger and run upstairs.

   The girls do a good job holding in a laugh.

I go upstairs and climb out through my window.
  I meet Camila Mae ,who was carrying her duffle bag. We then decide to go tag the park wall.

****

      Once we got home I had my arm around her and we decide to walk in through the front door.

   "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" The boys come to us and ask.

"We thought you guys went missing and got kidnapped!" Jack yelled in frustration.

   "Guys relax it was just a prank." Camila states.

"Yeah and who thought of this prank?" Daniel asked. He looked the most furious.

   Camila raised her hand. "I did"

  "THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT!"  Jack yells at Camila.
She didn't take it seriously though.

   "Guys come one it was just a prank why are you so mad anyways?" I said.

"Tell your girlfriend to go ask her friends! Because of you Camila all of our relationships were put in danger. Your friends are mad at us now." Jonah yells.

  Camila suddenly got scared. She did not like to be yelled at. Especially because of her past.

  "Back off man! Babe why don't you go upstairs and ask your friends what's happening." I tell Camila.

   Camila nods and shoves right through the boys. I know for a fact she won't be speaking with the bos for a while. They blamed her for something that I know she didn't intentionally cause. She hates that! She can hold grudges for a very long time.

_____________________________________
Camila's Pov

Wow. The boys must have down something stupid to trigger my girls because I know they wouldn't be mad at them for no reason. They also probably used my prank as an excuse to let all their anger out. Haha boys you thought wrong. No one blames me for stuff I didn't do.

I walked to the roof to find the girls theirs.

   "Alright why are the boys mad at me?" I ask them.

  "Well when you and Zach both left the room, the boys somehow got into conversation of what just happened, they said that it was probably nothing and just said you guys would get over it." Sabrina said.

  "Then, " Janelle continued,"I told them that it was just a prank and that's when they for some reason got mad. But I know for a fact that it wasn't because of you guys pulling that prank because they would have normally laughed at that. They got mad when their phones went off, each and everyone of the boys got a notification. It must have been that notification that made the boy's moods change. They suddenly were furious and started to talk trash about you and Zach. Then The girls and I got mad because no one talks about my sister like that so we yelled at them and we have been up here ever since." Janelle finished.

  So that's why the boys were mad. They got the same email that Zach got! The email said that their tour had been cancelled. I saw it on zach's phone but deleted it before he could see because I have something for the boys that is much much better than touring with just the five of them.

   But... since the boys took their anger out on me, they get to have a little pay back.         Silent treatment.

   The girls and I were going to give everyone but Zach the silent treatment. Maybe next time they would know not to take their anger out on something innocent just because they can't take their anger out on anyone else.

  I tell the girls about the silent treatment payback. After we give them the treat meant for about a week, I am going to tell the boys the news that Janelle and I have for them and the rest of the girls.

   I decide to tell Zach the plan and tell hi why they were mad. He was bummed when I told him the tour was cancelled but happy when I said I had something even better in store for them.

    The girls and I start our silent treatment right away.