Anything But Relief

Camila's Pov
Janelle and I were exhausted from the events of yesterday so we slept until like noon today. Good thing it's Saturday. We might go and tag a place later on tonight or make a video but I don't know yet.

I got off of my bed and woke up Janelle by blasting one of Daniel's Covers.
"Your welcome and wake up." I said and walked out of her room.

As I was getting ready I got a call from corbyn. That's wierd.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Uh hi Camila.. umm we kind of need you here like now." He answered with worry in his tone.

"What are you talking about? What happened?"

"It's Zach-". Once he said that I grabbed my keys and ran out the door and drove off. I was still on the line with corbyn..

"What about Zach?!" I yelled through the phone.

"He's not waking up but he keeps shaking and yelling ur name. I think he is having a really bad dream."

"Did you try throwing water at him or something??" I was 5 minutes from their house by now.

"Duh! But hurry up and get here! If we don't wake him up now I'm afraid he won't wake up at all!" He said and hung up.

I pulled into the boys drive way and ran in.

I ran straight into Zach's room where the boys were huddling around him trying to get back.

"Step away from the Herron!" I commanded and the boys immediately stepped away in fear."

"Corbyn get me some Oreos and the rest of you out of the room." I ordered.

The boys walked out as I sat next to zach who was still shaking and had tears coming out of his eyes and shaking.

"C-c-Camila? CAMILA!!!" He yelled in his sleep.

"Oh Zach please wake up I'm right here."

Nothing.

"Zach it's me Camila wake up please. You know that bad dreams can kill and I need you hear with me."

Still nothing..

"Zach please? I need you! I-I love you..". I was shocked that I said the words aloud but after I said that he stopped shaking. But still wasn't' that awake.

Corbyn came in and handed me the Oreos and walked out.

I then placed zach's head in my lap. I started singing ordinary people by John legend to him.
He was calming down but was still it waking up.

I finally decided to do the unthinkable and stupidly rediculous choice in my head....

I took Zach's head and leaned in. I kissed his lips and wiped his tears even though my tears were on his cheeks too.

I sat there and hugged his body for 5 mins.

"Zach please wake up.." I whispered.

Then I heard him grumble and I pulled back from him to see his eyes stirring awake.

"Camila?" He said in an adorable morning voice. I have never been more relieved in my whole life. Why was I so relieved anyways?

  ____________________________________
  Zach's Pov

   The last thing I remembered was going to bed and having a terrible dream. It was about someone taking Camila away from me. Then everything flashed and it was suddenly of Camila rejecting me. One thing lead to another and suddenly Camila was lying lifeless in my arms. It was the worst night mare I could ever think of and it was happening so quick.

   I suddenly awoke to the beautiful face of Camila. I have never been so relieved. I don't even know why.

   "Camila?" I asked. She looked like a big weight was lifted off her shoulders.
   I sat up and she attacked me in a huge hug. I really enjoyed her hug. It was so comforting. Wishing that we could stay like this forever, she pulled away when we heard a very loud smash downstairs.
  "Here eat some Oreos." Camila said.
I took the Oreos and she helped me out of bed to see what was going on downstairs.
***
  When we got down we saw Logan Paul with a broom and sweeper in his hands.

  "Hey man!" I said. But Logan was too busy looking at Camila and Janelle. What why was he looking at Camila? She's mine! Wait what? No she's not... I wish...

    "Camila? Janelle? What the hell are you doing here?!" Logan said in a furious tone.

   "Wait you know them?" Asked Daniel.

  "Of course I do. They're my Si.." Logan was cut off by Janelle yelling out.

  "What? How do you know us? We don't know you? What are you talking about?" Janelle spoke a little too quickly and laughing a little bit too suspiciously. It seems as though I'm the only one who sees it. WaitI think Daniel may be catching on as well.

  "Yea we have never see you before? But it's totally nice to meet you! Gotta blast, Bye!" Camila said quickly, grabbing Janelle's wrist and running out quickly leaving us boys in confusion and Logan infuriated.

  "Huh I wonder what that was about." Corbyn asks.

  "Umm yeah. Oh I completely forgot. I uh have an.. uh.. umm.. bye boys!" Logan says quickly and runs out the door.

  "What?" Daniel asks but he was gone.

  "How did he know the girls?" I ask.

  "Maybe he watches their videos?" Jack says more as a question.

  Everyone goes back to do their own thing but my mind still won't leave this subject alone.
  There's something that Camila isn't telling me...

_____________________________________

Camila's Pov.

  "Okay Janelle. Knowing Logan he is going to follow us so drive now like right now. GO GO GO!" I say as I buckle up.

  "I'm going Camila! But why doesn't he know we were in LA all this time? Didn't mom tell him? How does he not know of our fame?!" She asks with her eyes glued to the rode.

  "I don't know Janelle. Maybe he moved to get away from us! Who knows. But get home and hopefully he won't tell Zach and Daniel or the rest of the boys anything."

The rest of the car ride was silent. All I know is that Janelle and I have many emotions.

    Everything but relief...

_____________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! It's been a while but that's because I didn't have access to any of my devices but anyways. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget I would love some feedback or whatever.

The girls are about to get themselves in a tied up mess...