"i kinda like falling"

Nightwing sits on a roof top alone looking down at the city of Gotham. He hasn't been here in years....
He was here for one reason and it still haunts him.
The death of Jason  Todd.
It's been  three years and the guilt is still there.
Not a day goes by that he doesn't miss him. That he doesn't think that he couldn't save him. Dick looks up to the sky and jumps off the building...
He hears the sound of laughter and smiles "you know I kinda like falling" he says landing his jump next to the joker.
"You will pay for what you've done to him "
The joker just rolls his eyes "someone is still a little petty about Lamb chop? " The joker pulls out a gun "tell bat-dad I said hello"
He then shoots at Dick. Which is dodged and he hides from the bullets  behind a trash can.
Guns were never Dicks style. He kicked the trash can making sure it pinned the joker against a wall. Knocking the gun out of  the joker hand. Dick doesn't waste a minute he runs at him and punches him holding him to the way thinking this man took Jason out of this world. All he can do is punch him.
"Nightwing that's enough" Dick hears until he turns around and realized it was batman. The man who was to late to save Jason. "You finish him or one day I will"  he takes one last look at the joker  who just simply smiles at Dick. And walks away.

"I kinda like falling" he whispered to himself as he leaves the Alley.