When I entered the class, I realized that it wasn't my hair that had gathered the unwanted attention after all.

     Everyone in class was still giving me weird looks and funny glances. They looked away when I saw them and whispered among themselves. This was new.

     My gaze fell upon Olive who was already in her seat. She gave me a sympathetic look and was sitting like she didn't want to be there.

     Something was definitely wrong and more likely than not, this had to be about me. Suzy brushed past my shoulder. I opened my mouth to tell her something but she beat me to it.

     "Get outta my way, chicken."

     I ignored her and sat at my table. "What's going on?" I asked Olive.

     A few students were looking into their phones and back at me.

     "Someone uploaded your pic on facebook and tagged the whole class. I'm so sorry," Olive said, her voice soft.

     Damn it! That was bad. I didn't want to know which pic she was talking about. I desperately racked my brain, trying to remember anything stupid I'd done in public. I got nothing. But if everyone was giving me weird glances, it had to be bad.

     Not really eager to know the answer, I asked Olive, "What pic?"

     "I think it's from a party. You're crying and your face is stained with tears."

     "What!" I took out my phone and opened facebook. I was tagged too. It was an old pic. I was sitting on a bench and crying. This happened at the beginning of junior year in a party at a friend's house.

     I was dating Cabe Ryan. I liked him a lot and was totally into him. He made me feel special, did great things for me. We were dating for 6 months. I found out that day that he was cheating on me. It broke my heart.

     I wasn't going to the party at first and that's what I'd told Cabe. Later, Tiffany forced me to come and I did. There, I found him making out with another girl he came with.

     It wasn't just at the party. When I confronted him, he told me they were seeing each other for a while. I broke up with him then and there. He didn't try explaining and never called again and neither did I. That's how it ended.

     I was caught off guard seeing him with that girl. That got to me. I felt my eyes sting and couldn't stop myself from crying. I went out of the house and sat on a bench in a corner partially hidden by a thick growth of bushes. I wanted to let it all out - the hurt, anger and frustration.

     I cried for a while and then stopped when I realized I was at a party. I decided he wasn't worth it. I went up to the bathroom, cleaned my face and came back looking normal, without any trace of red eyes or a crying face.

     I was pretty sure there was no one there who saw me crying. Turns out I was wrong.

     The profile which posted the pic was a fake one. Coward! It had to be someone from AP Bio, because this was the only class tagged in it.

     People were still looking at me, trying to gauge my reaction. Everyone looked at me with curious faces. But in the front row, sat Suzy with a smug look on her face. She winked at me.

     Of course! Suzy was there too, that day at the party. She must've snapped a picture when I wasn't looking. I was busy dealing with a broken heart to notice sick bitches snooping around. I won't put it past her to do that.

     The party was months ago. What was she even doing with that pic all this time? Maybe she had a burn book where she pasted embarrassing pictures of everyone, then use it to bully people. And now to get back at me, she posted it online. Stooping too low, Suzy.

     If she thought this was going to embarrass me, she failed miserably. I wasn't gonna let her bully me. She'd gone too far. She wasn't messing with me.

     I keep my head down and avoid attention, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna sit down and take shit.

     I stood up. I had no idea what made me stand up or what I'd say. But I had to say something to shut Suzy up. I took a deep breath, letting words flow in my mind, forming sentences and finally got the nerve to speak.

     "Whoever's done this is a lowlife," I blurted out. "So what if I'm crying? Well, I've got emotions. I'm not a freak for crying. And if you did this expecting another outburst from me, sorry to disappoint you, but that ain't happening. I'm not gonna roll into a ball and cry again because people saw me crying. If you wanted to embarrass me - bad news, it didn't work. Boo!"

     Everyone stared at me with drop dead silence. I saw Suzy roll her eyes.

     "That was. . .something," Olive said.

     "Thanks, I guess," I replied.

     I sat back on my chair and buried my head in a notebook. Damn, I'd overdone it. I was the center of attention right now, something I despised. Now would be a good time for Mr. Crosby to enter.

A/N : Thanks for reading! If you liked the chapter, please vote, comment and follow for more updates :)

# Who's ya most and least favorite character so far?

This chapter is dedicated to you PizzaGhoul Just wanted to show my appreciation for reading my book :)