chApTer tEn

A/N : Hey guys. I guess something's wrong with wattpad on my tablet. The chapters don't get updated properly. I type out everything, but the chapter still shows blank. I'm updating from my laptop now. Hope that solves the problem. Happy reading!

PLAYLIST : No Broken Hearts - Bebe Rexha ft. Nicki Minaj

     "That's a horrible thing to do

     "That's a horrible thing to do. I don't know what to say," Tiffany said after I told her and Shayna about Suzy. Shayna's expression mirrored Tiffany's words.

     "I know right," I said dryly.

     I looked at Tiffany in the mirror, parting a section of her hair. The three of us were at Tiffany's house, helping her dye her hair.

     "You have a lot of drama in your life," Shayna said. "You need a break."

     "Yeah, well, half the drama is thanks to you," I took a dig at Shayna.

     "C'mon Viv, we promised not to bring it up again. We're not playing the blame game," Tiffany said.

     "Yeah, okay. I was just saying," I grumbled. "But I do have a lot of drama."

     "You need a boyfriend." Shayna opened the blue dye and the purple one and set it on the table. "You've been single for way too long."

     "I think you should go with blue," I told Tiffany and then turning to Shayna, "Doesn't a boyfriend equal more drama?"

     "But that's good drama," Shayna said in a sing song voice.

     "I beg to differ," I said mixing up more dye. "Blue?"

     "Yep. I'm doing it blue," Shayna said.

     "But I don't want it too bright," Tiffany said.

     "Don't worry. That's what we're here for," said Shayna and applied the dye on a section of Tiffany's hair.

     "Not every guy will pull a Cabe on you, Viv," Tiffany said. "Not even Cabe will pull a Cabe on you again."

     This piqued my interest. "What's that supposed to mean?"

     "Cabe asked about you," Tiffany explained. "I think he saw Suzy's picture and felt bad for what he made you go through. He wants to talk to you. And I think - I'm just guessing here okay, don't be mad. I think he wants you to date him again."