Chapter 18- Party!

Start from the beginning

He barely stumbles which makes sense considering he's probably 6'4 and 200 pounds. I mean the boy is a football player.

His hand comes up and slaps me across the temple which makes my head spin.

"I thought I told you to shut-up."

"Actually, you said 'I'll decide when-'" I stop talking when I realize that my smart mouth had to decide now is the best time to talk back.

"Fine, I know how to make a pretty thing like you stop talking."

His hand wraps around my neck and shoves me into the wall. It catches me off guard and the more I grab at his hand the tighter his grip gets. There's no other option than to sit still until he gets distracted.

"Good, just relax." He whispers against my lips, way to close for comfort.

I was always lucky as a child to have never been sexually abused, it was only physical.

When Riley slams his wet lips on mine I fight the urge to vomit. It tastes like alcohol mixed with cigarettes and is also my first kiss. Talk about disappointing. Tears slip down my face as he tries to slip the hand that isn't around my neck under my shirt to explore.

"S-stop. We should go somewhere else." I choke, gasping for air.

The only way he's going to let me go is if I play along. I'll be able to take him when his hands aren't wrapped in a vice grip around my neck.

"Oh you're right, we should take this to the bedroom." His grip loosens and his hand slides out of my shirt.

"Yeah, but real quick, I have to tell you a secret." I smug grin spreads across his face when I tug on his sleeve so I can whisper in his ear.

Ha, secret my ass.

"I just want to let you know that... you just messed with the wrong bitch!" My voice goes from a whisper to a full on shout as I bring my knee up to his precious little jewels.

Immediately he keels over in pain, so I take this opportunity to ram my elbow into the back of his neck. He goes down and is knocked unconscious. I step over his body and take off running downstairs in search of Alice because I want to go home.

I round the corner of the kitchen only to come face to face with Braiden making out with, you guessed it, Stacy. My stomach drops to the floor when I see the two of them together. His eyes meet mine and his lips curl into a small smile which soon turns to worry when he sees the red mark on my face from where Riley slapped me. 

Tears form in my eyes and almost immediately start falling when the sight of the two of them replays in my mind. I spin around on my heel and swipe them away, ignoring his calls for me to stop.

As soon as I'm outside I take off running down the sidewalk. Something trips me and I crash onto the pavement, drawing blood from my hand and elbows. Before I can even register what's happening there are people surrounding me and I'm thrown into a black van.

"Braiden HELP!" I scream at the top of my lungs, clawing to get out. "Braiden!"

"Ryan, I'm coming just-" he's cut off by the slamming of a door and I'm left alone in darkness.

Tears form in my eyes, and feel hot as they run down my cheeks. The vehicle I'm in speeds up dramatically and takes a turn, slamming my head into the window. There's a loud crack, but I'm not sure if it's the window or my skull. My vision starts getting fuzzy and my eyelids droop down. I try as hard as I can to keep them open but they feel like a hundred pounds.