Chapter 1

Cadet Naina & Captain Rajveer Poori shaam aur aadhi raat tak jungle mein akele aur ek saath....
a) kya bhool se....
b) Ya soch ke???
KMA exit poll mein vote keejye

Standing right in front of the board, with no emotions on his face, Rajveer is reading each and every word very carefully. He does not know how to even react to this. Firstly, he was sent to solitary confinement due to Major Bharghav's lies and fake trap, and now this. What is he suppose to do at this moment after realising his love for Naina?

Suddenly, he feels someone's strong presence. Without turning around, he understands who the person is, yes she is none other than his Cadet Naina ah Singh. He does not need to turn around in order confirm this, he can smell her scent and he can recognize her footsteps. This is the last thing Rajveer expected. After realising his feelings for Naina, he does not know how to face her.

She was going towards her class, but she noticed Rajveer standing right in front of the board, reading it. All the cadets are present in the hallway, watching her, yet she does not care. The only thing she wants to do is talk to her Rajveer sir and question him regarding all this misunderstanding. With her eyes cascaded downwards, nervously, Naina starts taking baby steps towards Rajveer.

Reaching there, she stands few steps away from Rajveer while Rajveer does not turn around. Naina shifts her vision from Rajveer towards the board and then back towards Rajveer, trying to find proper words in order to speak to him.

"Sir pata nahi kis ki badtameezi hai ye..kis ka idea tha ye"

says Naina, nervously, her eyes cascaded downwards .

And before she could speak any further, they both hear Dr. Ritu Mishra's voice from the back.

"Cadets! Aapki classes nahi hain? Move it"

Turning around, Naina looks towards Dr. Mishra and finds her talking to the group of cadets and ordering them to move towards their classes. Within few seconds, all the cadets leave from there, and now are left, Dr. Mishra, Naina and Rajveer.

Walking towards Naina and Rajveer, Dr. Ritu stands few steps away from Naina.

"Cadet Singh! tumhe toh ye bhi idea nahi hai ke tumhari wajah se tumhare sir ko itni sharmindagi or pareeshani hui hai"

scolds Dr. Ritu looking towards Naina.

Naina immediately looks towards Dr. Ritu with confused expressions.

"ma'am"

Now looking towards Rajveer, Naina speaks further.

"Sir...sir aap bhi toh jante hain...sir please kuch boliye..ye..ye sab log..sir please boliye kuch"

says Naina, pleading with her eyes for Rajveer to say something.

Naina is unable to understand why Dr. Ritu Mishra is blaming her for all this. What is exactly her fault? That she respects and trusts Rajveer the most in this academy?

"Cadet tum bolo..."

yells Dr. Mishra, confronting Naina