An Understanding

"That's it. Be clear. What is it that you want?" Porsche said as he leaned on the bathroom sink. He couldn't believe that they had driven out all the way to Bangkok just for Pick to mess up once more. "We didn't drive all the way here for you to hurt Nong Rome did we?"

Pick remained silent. He fidgeted with the keys in his hand, avoiding looking at Porsche as he tried to think.

"Pick!" Porsche said sternly to catch his best friend's attention. He could no longer stand Pick's silence. "When I said figure things out, I didn't mean hurt him!"

Pick's head whipped up and he looked at Porsche with an annoyed face. "Do you think I did that intentionally? You know how I am!"

"Shai! And I know how reckless you can be! So what is it that you said?" Porsche said with an accusing tone.

"Nothing! I said nothing!" Pick screamed back. He took a deep breath and tried to breathe away the stress that was coming from all of this. "Rin showed up before we could talk, I tried to push her away but I saw Rome's face. He knows... he knows that something is going on"

Porsche didn't know how to answer (A/N: neither do I 😂). His best friend's life had become even more complicated that before. "So what do you do now? You can choose Rin or you can make things up with Rome."

"Or we can go back and escape all of this then we ship you out of the country just like your dad suggested" Porsche said jokingly trying to lighten up the mood. Pick scoffed and smiled at his best friend's antics. If anything, he learned that going away and avoiding your problems wasn't going to fix anything.

--

Rome had been feeling down ever since yesterday. Not only was he heartbroken but he realized that maybe all this time, it was just his persuasiveness that pushed P'Pick to be slightly responsive to him. He shouldn't have expected too much when he himself new that Pick wasn't even gay to start off.

Rome opened the door to the photo room absentmindedly forgetting that the exposure could destroy the pictures inside.

"Rome! The door!" Din shouted as he rushed over and pushed away Rome's hand from exposing the pictures even more.

Waking up from his thoughts, Rome had realized what he had done. Immediately closing the door back, he looked at Din with an apologetic look.

"Sorry Din! I wasn't thinking"

"It's alright. Just be careful next time" Din replied with a reassuring smile. "Are you okay?"

"Mmm" Rome replied with a forced smile.

"I heard P'Pick was back."

Rome's face automatically tried to recover as hearing Pick's name was enough to get him down. "Shai, he's back with P'Porsche"

"For how long?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe Emma knows." Rome replied. He honestly didn't know. It's not like he had a right to in the first place.

Din could sense that Rome didn't want to talk about it. Everything that had happened at this point were out of his control as his plan ensued with Rin being more than willing to take part in it and Pick being more responsive than he thought.