"Ni, get on with it," he let out once he had noticed I had stopped my movements, looking up at me with eyes filled of impatience and lust.

I hummed, sitting up completely and grinning at him.

"Part of me just wants to take my time," I said teasingly, knowing exactly how it was effecting him.

"Trust me, you don't want to do that," he muttered, darkened green eyes narrowed at me.

"I'm so scared," I muttered sarcastically, yet lowered my head to lick at the tip of his dick, taking it into my mouth once I heard Harry's moans of approval.

"Christ, Niall," he choked out, burying his hands in my hair.

My eyes fluttered closed, not knowing to focus more on pleasing Harry or trying not to choke myself. He moaned, hands tightening their grip, not particularly giving me much choice on either option.

My tongue ran along his dick and I sucked tighter, swallowing him impossibly deeper, ignoring the fact that I had possibly the worst gag reflex in the world.

I had done this many times before, so I was considerably used to the feeling and knew how to pace myself. Of course, sometimes Harry could get carried away, which makes it harder for me, but I had learned how to handle it. 

His hands tugged harshly on my hair, which was the only warning I got before he had released down my throat.

I pulled off of him, swallowing his load and cringing slightly at the taste, my eyes opening to look at him. He was sweaty, hair sticking to his face and his bottom lip was swollen from what I had assumed to be him biting it.

He was slightly out of breath, yet he still pulled me forward and into his chest, his hands running down my back and cupping my thighs.

"God, I love you," he breathed out.

I sighed, burying my face further into his neck.

"Love you too," I murmured.

"Alright, your turn," he said, gently pushing me off of him so I was the one laying on my back. He sat up, moving himself to kneel between my legs, his hands resting gently on my thighs.

He kissed down my chest and towards the waistband of my jeans, nipping softly at the skin, causing me to reach down and grip his hair tightly. He hissed lightly, looking up at me with a dark look in his eyes.

"Don't make me tie your hands up again," he murmured.

"What if I want you to?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly in a way that I knew looked way too innocent considering the position we were currently in.

He let out a choked breath, his lip moving between his teeth as he looked into my eyes. He rose to his feet and moved away from the bed, returning with one of his many bandannas.

"Hold you hands out," he said. He watched as I lifted my arms and held my wrists together, tying the material around them and pressing them back down above my head, tying the other end to his headboard.

His head lowered, warm mouth pressing back onto my already heated skin and I pulled on my restraints, wanting nothing more than to use my hands for some sort of release.

"Maybe I should take my time with you," he murmured, pressing his lips to my clothed crotch and looking up to meet my eyes.

"Daddy, please," I moaned, knowing that his teasing was doing nothing but causing me more pain. 

"What do you want, baby?" he asked, placing a hand on my crotch and squeezing it roughly, drawing a choked moan from my throat.

"Just-- please do something," I groaned in frustration.