Immediately the door swung open. Soon, I was engulfed into a hug. I hugged back, loving the comfort he was giving me. Not long after that he pulled away, his blue eyes glinting worry.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" He asked.

Years ago, I would have never thought I would live to see the day that he would show concern. I also thought of him as the badass asshole in school. But here I am, seeking comfort from Zach Austin.

Tears pricked my eyes and soon they were continuously flowing out of my eyes.

"I don't know," I sobbed.

-*-*-*-

Zach sat on the couch opposite to mine. He was silent with pure worry in his eyes.

"You're freaking me out, Lin," he said.

We have been sitting in this position for a good hour and I haven't said a thing. The reason I was here was because I needed someone to talk to that would understand me in a way that I want to. And Zach seemed to be the only option.

"I'm pregnant," I muttered.

A pregnant silence ruled over us. No pun intended.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that."

I sighed in frustration. "I'm pregnant!"

Zach's mouth turned into an 'o'.

"Who's the father?"

I glared at him. How dare he?

I grabbed the nearest not so harmful thing and threw at him. Unfortunately for him, it was a pocket book. He dodged it immediately.

"Hey!"

"Of course it's Jake's!" I snapped.

"You banged him again?" He asked.

My cheeks flamed red.

"No. It was a freaking miracle." I sarcastically said.

Zach rolled his eyes at me then glared. "I was just asking."

I knew that was his intentions but I was really feeling like a sarcastic bitch right now.

"That answer was obvious," I snapped.

Zach threw himself on his chair and sighed. "This is the baby hormones talking right?"

Suddenly I felt guilty. He was right. All of these emotions were caused by the hormones And because of that I was acting like a complete bitch around people.

"I'm sorry."

Zach flashed me a toothy smile. "It's okay, as long as I get to be a godfather of that little munchkin."

I smile formed in my face but a thought made me lose the smile.

"I don't know if I want to keep the baby," I muttered under my breath while silently wishing he didn't hear it.

His mouth hung open in surprise before a frown made it's way on his face.

"What do you mean, Lin?" he asked. His voice hard.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered.

Zach got up from his chair and walked towards me before sitting down beside me. He placed his hand on mine and looked at me directly in the eyes. He really did have the best blue eyes. But Jake's was the best.

"Why?" he asked.

I thought he was going to yell at me.

"I just don't know what to do. I have plans in my future. And having a baby is not yet in my mind. I'm freaking 19! Zach, I don't even know if Jake wants this. We maybe be married but that marriage is not about love!"