Chapter 6

Chapter 6 -Security

I was sweating. My hands were so cold as I paced around the room.

We were meeting the security today and I hated it. I didn't want this but Jake is too big of a jerk to care.

"Jake, please-"

"No, Angel. What are you so afraid of?" He cut me off.

So he's back to Angel?

I don't blame him. No one knows about it. It's in my past and I try to leave it behind.

Just thinking about it made me panic. I quickly sat down on the couch and closed my eyes, willing myself not to remember it.

"He's here," Jake announced.

I felt my hands sweat but turn cold at the same time. Jake pulled me out of the couch but I can't feel my legs. It was frozen on the ground.

Jake was holding my hand, he realized that I was not walking so he placed his hands on my hips making me look at him wildly. Before I knew it, I was slung on his shoulder as he made his way in the lounging room.

"I hate you, Jake," I hissed venomously.

What I got in reply was a chuckle that made me feel his body vibrate.

He placed me down on our carpeted floor with me looking at him.

Jake was tall, he's probably 6 something while I'm a just 5'8, but when he placed me down I was on my tippy toes making my eyes level with his. Jake's eyes always amazed me. Its so brown like chocolate but then it'd turn darker until it's gray.

He cleared his throat, getting my attention with a smirk on his face.

I was staring.

Damn it.

"Angel, meet Dave. Dave, meet Angel," he said.

I turned around as saw a tall lean man. He was smiling which made me ease a bit.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Grey," he said while extending his hand.

"I'm not yet his wife."

He smiled at me. "Future Mrs. Grey."

I nodded my head and shook hands with him.

-*-*-*-

We went through a lot of things and before I realized it, it was already 9 pm. Dave won't be a stay home security but he'll be here almost 24/7. He'll be with us all the time when we go in public. And tomorrow, we'll start.

The boys would be flying here together with Tracey and we're suppose to fetch them.

"I'd better be going home, Mr. Grey," Dave announced.

Jake nodded his head with a polite smile on his face. "You'd be here at 7am?"

"Yes, sir."

They stood up and shook hands.

"Ms. Wilson," Dave said towards me with a nod.

"Thank you, Dave."

He smiled and then left.

As soon as Jake shut the door he looked at me with a teasing smile. "See it wasn't that bad, right?"

I rolled my eyes.

He's right though but I'm still not comfortable with this situation.

-*-*-*-

"Wake up! Wake up! You are so lazy!"

I jolted awake at the tiny scream. The first thing I saw was Jake on the side of my bed with a pleased smile on his face.

"You are so mean," I muttered.

"Come on! No more time for shower! We have to fetch the dickheads!"

He was so happy. I realized how much Jake love them even though he called them dickheads or idiots.

I stood up and went straight in the bathroom.

"What are you doing, Angel?" Jake asked as he followed me.

"I'm taking a bath."

"Um, no. We're late." He placed his hand on the door to prevent me from closing the door.

"Jake," I warned.

"Angeline."

I narrowed my eyes at him and he did the same.

I am not backing down. Hell no.

I don't know how long we stayed in that position but luckily my mom opened my bedroom door.

"Someone explain to me why is there a handsome man in my lounge room? I'm not complaining but why?" she asked.

Jake and I both turned our heads towards her.

"He's the security, mom," I answered.

My mom visibly gulped and her eyes roamed around me looking for signs of panic. I tried my best not to show it so she wouldn't have something against Jake.

"Well, I guess I should entertain him for a bit." She winked before walking out.

"She's married right?" Jake asked.

I laughed. "Yes, she is. That's why I'm made."

He chuckled. "Come on, Angel. Dave's here. We don't want to make him wait."

"Dave will be fine, Jake. I'll just shower. Five minutes top."

He sighed and let go of the door making me smile widely.

"Five minutes. If not I'm breaking in no matter what you look like."

I rolled my eyes as I closed the door.

-*-*-*-

Only a few people were at the airport making me less panicky. We waited for the boys' plane to arrive at a small cafe.

"What's taking them so long?" Jake groaned.

"Their flight might be delayed, Jake."

"LIN!"

I quickly turned my head at the sound of my name.

Suddenly I was hugged or smoldered as a correct term by three boys.

"Guys, get off!"

They pulled away with a satisfied smile on their faces.

Jake glared at me making me laugh out loud.

"They chose me before you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me then glared at his band mates.

"True friends," he hissed at them.

Luke chuckled. "Sorry, bro. Chicks before dicks."

"Isn't that a line for girls?"

"Shut up."

"Can we eat now?" Gabe whinned.

Trent nodded his head eagerly. "I'm having a burger! Fancy plane food sucks."

-*-*-*-

Took me awhile! Sorry!!

Planning on posting another story. Opinions? It's heavy and dramatic...

Vote? Comment? Promote? Follow?

Thank you!

Always smile!

:))

Xx