Chapter 12

Chapter 12- I Do

I was seated on the white couch as Francine, my make up artist did my make up.

"I can't believe this. Wedding with Jake Grey."

It wasn't me who gushed, but Jenna, a friend of mine at NYU said it.

I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "You act like it's you who'll get married."

She turned around with her hands on her lips. "Sorry."

I laughed.

The door opened and in came Crystal. She quickly went in and shut the door. She leaned against it as she breathe in heavily.

"Wha-"

"Come on, Shay!" I heard Jake's voice.

"No! Go bak to your room and do stuffs!" Shay growled at the other side of the door.

"Shay, I just need to talk to her. Come on!"

"Move it, Grey."

"Angel!"

I walked towards the door but I was quickly held in place by Crystal and
Jenna.

"No, Lin. You'll see each other later," Jenna said to me.

I huffed and pouted.

"That wont work with me, Wilson. You two saw each other yesterday, well awhile ago. That's bad fortune!" Crystal said.

"Fine," I muttered.

"You really aren't gonna move are you?" I heard Shay said.

"Nope. Not until I see my future wife."

I blushed at the words. I am getting married with Jake Grey.

"Fine because I am ready to stay here for hours."

-*-*-*-

One hour since the Jake incident I was all ready. The dress was cute but this wasn't what I wanted. The boys had to get Jake since really didn't leave the doorstep.

"Ready for this, Lin?" Shay asked.

I nodded my head before we walked out of the room.

I was getting married at the beach. We used some of Zach's room at his beach house as our 'dressing' rooms.

Jane walked towards me and gave me my bouquet. "Your design is much better in my professional opinion."

I laughed. "Thank you, Jane."

"But you look so pretty. Jake is a lucky man."

I blushed again. Hopefully my make up would cover it.

My parents walked towards me with tears in my mom'e eyes.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah, mom."

"No second thoughts?"

"Dad!" I hissed.

"I was kidding."

He wasn't.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Be careful, Angeline."

When my dad pulled away my mom pulled me into a hug before kissing my cheek.

"I love you, Lin. You'll always be my little girl no matter what."

-*-*-*-

I took in a deep breath as I placed my arm around my father's. He had this tight smile on his face with his eyes all watery.

"I love you, daddy," I whispered as we started to walk towards the door.

We were inside the house. Once the door opens, it would already be the aisle. It really was a beach wedding. And I was walking barefoot.

My father sighed and kissed my knuckles before the door opened.

There Jake stood. He was holding both of his hands while biting his lips. He looked so handsome. He was wearing a white button up shirt with black shorts. His gaze was on me as I walked towards him with my father. When we got to him, my dad kissed my cheek before letting me go to Jake.

"You take care of her, Grey."

Everything was a blur. Soon, it was the exchanging of vows.

I said my vows first. When I was done, Jake leaned towards me to kiss me but the minister cleared his throat making the people chuckle.

He signaled Jake to start.

Jake looked nervous. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I promise to take you, Angeline Wilson to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to keep you safe physically and mentally. I promise to be there for you whenever you smile or cry. And when you cry, I promise to try my very best to make it all better. I promise to make you remember the love we share each single day until you're old and wrinkly. I can't promise you that we wont fight, but I promise to make it right before we fall asleep in the night. I promise to hold you tight at night and kiss you in the morning. And when the time comes that you will fall out of love with me, I will make you fall back in love, but if you don't, I will show you how much I love you by letting you go."

He was holding my hand as he said his vows. When he was finished, he kissed my hands lightly with a smile on his face.

"I love you, Angeline Wilson."

"Do you, Angeline Wilson, take Jake Grey as your wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, Jake Grey, take Angeline Wilson as you wedded wife?"

Jake looked at me with so much passion. I wanted to burst out crying right there and then.

How I wish this wasn't fake.

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride," the minister said.

Jake pulled me into a passionate kiss. It started slow but then it became heated. I placed my arms around his waist as his hands caressed my cheeks.

"Keep it PG!"

Drew.

-*-*-*-

Hey guys! Fillet chapterrr! The fun is starttting!

Sorry for the late update! I have to study well :(

Vote? Comment? Promote? Follow?

Thank you!!

Always smile :)

Xx