41

We got to the hotel and walked off the bus quickly. We all had a significant amount of luggage and a pretty big group so we created a pretty big scene.

Taylor tripped over a woman who gave him an evil look.

We got our hotel rooms and I was sharing with Mahogany and Aaliyah. It was a pretty normal night for the most part. Me, Mahogany, and Aaliyah just chilled in our room. The only hectic part was when we heard Matthew and Cameron singing a bunch of Chance the Rapper and Logic songs.

We were going to six flags tomorrow, which we were all excited for.

"So..." Mahogany trails, reading a teen vogue magazine on her bed. "Rosalia?"

"So..." I mimic laughing. "Mahogany."

"Is it official between you and Shawn yet?" She asks, smiling at me. Aaliyah shared a cackle, but did not look up from her laptop.

"What? No. It's not even... no. He doesn't... no. He doesn't even like me. At least I don't think," I blab.

"That's funny," Aaliyah laughs at what I just said.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"It's obvious that he likes you. Remember those few months where you didn't really see Shawn?" Aaliyah asks me.

"Of course I do," I say, sitting up, mine and Mahogany's attention to Aaliyah.

"Well in between shows when Shawn came home to Canada, all he ever did was talk about you, Ro. How beautiful and amazing you are. I think you should just talk to him so we can plan the wedding already," Aaliyah explains.

I shrug my shoulders, trying to hide my smiling, when I lay down on the bed. "Goodnight my little bridesmaids."

"Goodnight our little bride," Mahogany jokes back.