27

I didn't really proofread this correctly so beware

"What video are we going to film?" I ask the group of boys who were in Matthew's room.

"A baby food one, an oatmeal eating one, and a pickle eating one," Matthew responds.

"I love pickles," I state, sitting down next to Johnson and Gilinsky on the bed.

"Ew!" Matthew screams, jumping on the bed. "They're disgusting."

"You're disgusting, Matthew," Nash states. "Okay, what are we filming first?"

"Let's do the baby food first since it will probably taste like ass, so we could wash that down with some nice... juicy... pickles," Cameron says, getting close next to Matthew, licking his ear.

Matthew screeches and starts laughing hysterically. Cameron and Matthew fall on the floor from laughing so hard as me and Nash question how these boys make it on their own.

"Can we please film, you, grapefruits?" Nash asks calling them grapefruits.

"Love yaw grapefruit," Cameron says, hugging Nash.

"How high are you guys?" Taylor asks, sticking his hands in a bag of potato chips.

"I'm 5'9, why?" Cameron asks confused.

"Wow," Taylor mumbles at his dumbness.

"Taylor!" Carter jokingly screams, slamming the potato chips on the ground. "We're going to eat soon!"

"Get off of me, Carter!" Taylor jokingly screams back.

"What's going on?" Hayes asks, looking at everyone confusingly, coming into the room.

"Well, we were going to film a video but mr and mrs over here keep getting distracted," Nash points to Cameron and Matt tackling each other on the floor.

After a good five minutes of trying to get everyone together, we finally somewhat settle down and get ready. Cameron, Matt, Nash and I were the only ones filming it since the three videos were going on their channels separately.

"I feel like the fourth wheel of Cashew," I laugh. "I don't have to be in these videos if you don't want me to be."

"What?" Cameron shouts. "You're being in all these videos by popular demand. Or else."

"Or else what," I tilt my head back, furrowing my eyebrows, confused.

"Muahhh," Cameron says, rubbing his hands together like a villain, acting like he was five.

"I'm not even going to question what you guys say anymore," I laugh.

"Let's start it now," Matthew focuses.

"Okay," I keep a straight face.

Matthew starts the camera as Johnson and Gilinsky start to lay down on the bed in back of us. We turn around as Cameron says, "Just literally stay in the background the whole video and don't move."

We were all laughing as Matthew tries to shush us, trying not to laugh himself.

"Go!' Nash shouts, us four staring into the camera. "Wait, wait. Time out. Taylor shut that door." He points to the door since Taylor was standing near it.

"Shut your face bro!" Taylor shouted.

After Taylor protesting to shut the door a couple of times, Matthew says, "And today... we are.. going... to be doing the baby food eating challenge." He kept pausing since Cameron kept touching his neck weirdly and Matthew kept squirming.