9

MAJOR CRINGE ALERTTTTTT 😂

↓↓↓

I got dressed casual for when Johnson was about to come over, not wanting to look like a total slob. The doorbell of my apartment rang, making me move from the upper floor of the apartment to the down stairs. My apartment sort of looked like Nash and Cam's but with different decorations.

I answered the door quickly, pulling the knob back so fast.

Johnson was in the doorway, slamming his lips onto mine in a matter of second. It was so unexpected, I stumbled back a bit, taking Johnson with me.

"Hi," I laugh, pulling back, my hands cupping his face, his doing the same.

"Hi," he smiles.

"Come in," I say.

We go and sit on the couch staring at each other for a few minutes in complete silence. We threw in a few smiles here and there but it was just us staring and not talking to each other.

"Me and the guys are taking a trip to Las Vegas in a week. We were going to invite you anyway, but I just wanted to know," He scratches the back of his head, breaking the silence. "If you wanted to come with me. Like as a date."

I smile widely. "Really?"

"Yeah," Johnson says, scooting over closer to me on the couch.

"Well," I say. "It's a yes from me."

He smiles and jumps up, almost attacking me from hugging me so hard.

"You're so cute," I joke.

"I never thought something like this would actually happen," Johnson says, sitting crossed-legged across from me, me doing the same action.

"What are you implying?"

"Like," He tries to explain. "Everyone thinks either Gilinsky is the better one or he's the better looking one. And a lot of our fans like him better."

I furrow my eyebrows, tilting my head back. "Why the hell would they do that?"

"I don't know," He mopes.

"Listen," I say, grabbing his hands. "You are my little Johnson and, whether or not your fans like G better, you'll always have me."

"Thanks Rosalia," He smiles, kissing my cheek. "I just have one question."

"Shoot," I say.

"You know how I asked you on a date and you said yes. That means we're dating right?"

"Yeah," I laugh. "I think so."

"What would that make us? A couple?" He starts. "Because I was just really confused as to why people go on dates and then afterwards the guy will ask the girl if she wants to be his girlfriend. Like I thought just by asking someone on a date and accepting automatically makes you a couple."

I laugh. "You're right. I've always thought that, boyfriend." I wink and start to laugh again, him laughing also.

"Let's just stay in today and eat and watch movies and sleep," Johnson suggests.

"You know me so well," I say, grabbing a blanket and putting it over us.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Okay, like I get how it's sort of a general boy band or whatever. But why is everyone so obsessed with KPop?" I ask Johnson as we sit on the couch eating flaming hot Cheetos. We've been sitting here the past three hours just watching random movies.

"I guess because it's different than like your typical Justin Bieber type music."

"True that," I say, popping a Cheeto in my mouth.

"Wait," Johnson says, right when the movie ends. "Let's watch Me Before You."

"Okay," I snicker.

Throughout the whole movie, I was too distracted by the movie than to pay attention to me and Johnson cuddling. It was so good the movie but so sad at the same time.

By the time the ending came, I was bawling my eyes out as Johnson blankly stared at the tv.

I sniffle. "I want Sam Claflin to birth my children."

Johnson pretends to look hurt, but then later laughs along with me at my joke.

I rest my head on Johnson's shoulder as we continued to browse for more movies.

this is actually so me because I watched Me Before You today and I started bawling my eyes and i am literally still not over it.

and also let me know who you ship Rosalia with?? is it Johnson or nahhhh.