19

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Cameron shouts from the front. I burst up from my sleeping position, which was me with my legs on Jack's lap, while my head was on Johnson's shoulder. "WE'RE HERE!"

"At the hotel?" Johnson asks, still keeping his eyes shut and not moving.

"No. We're in an alleyway," Nash jokes.

"Suitable for me," Johnson suddenly bursts up, shrugging and running out of the car.

"Suitable for you? Shut the fuck up with yo dry humor and 1880 British Parliament ways," Jack 'roasts' Johnson.

"See," Johnson looks at all of us. "We really are brothers after all."

"We're sisters," Jack implies, actually climbing over me to get out of the car.

"All I want is food and to sleep," I groan, walking out of the car. I look around and see dozens of people, buildings, and a bright sun which felt like I was being blinded.

"Are we staying at the Wynn or Encore hotel?" Aaron asks.

"The Wynn," Shawn implies, taking some suitcases from the back of the car.

"There's two hotels?" Taylor asks.

"Sometimes your total obliviousness blows my mind," Nash sighs.

"Nash stop quoting shows and help me with your luggage," Cameron says, taking Nash's luggage out of the car.

"That is so fetch!" Nash yells, throwing his arms and making a girly girl voice. I laugh and put on my sunglasses, which were on my head and walk into the lobby.

"It's good that we're just having a relax full vacation," Shawn says suspiciously, coming next to me. "No drama. Nothing to worry about."

"You okay Shawn?" I ask laughing. "You seem a little off."

"As fine as i'll ever be," he flicks on his sunglasses and walks ahead of me all sassy.

"Damn," I laugh to Matthew as we were walking to the front desk. "What's up with Mr Canada over there?"

"You have no idea," Matthew implies.

"Okay!" Cameron later shouts.

"Yes mom?" Nash asks, pretending to be a little kid.

"Shut up, son! We have suits, but most of us will have to share!" He yells, so we could hear him over the busy lobby.

"IwannasharewithRosalia," all the guys frantically said at once.

"Can we just pick randomly," I suggest, rolling my eyes.

"Fine," Cameron says, taking out his phone. "I'll put our names on this generator on my phone and the first four names it picks are the people sharing rooms."

"How is there an app for that?" Aaron asks.

We all wait patiently, surprisingly, waiting for Cameron.

"Okay. Oh... look at that, my wife Hayes," He jokes, tapping his phone again. "Aaron." He taps again. "Jack." Again. "And Johnson."

"I don't get to share a room with Ro," Johnson pouts.

"The phone speaks the truth buddy," Cameron announces.

"Next we have. Me. Nash. Shawn. And," he announces, tapping his phone. "Rosalia."

"That's not fair!" Carter shouts.

"Okay," Cameron says. "So you, Taylor, and Matthew in the next room. There! The phone spoke the truth. Now let's go!"

I shake my head, trying to make my way over to the elevators. "Follow me upstairs my sons."

sorta short chapter. sorry 😂