17

"Cameron," I say as we sit on the couch in his living room, awaiting the other guys.

"Yeah baby Ross?" He asks, flipping through the channels on his tv.

"Uh okay," I stutter. "So, I definitely have feelings for Johnson. Obviously, because i'm dating him. But I also..."

"It's okay, Ro, you can say it," Cameron says, looking at me more concerned.

"I also might like Shawn a little bit," I peek behind a pillow.

"No way!" Cameron cheers.

"No way what?" Matt and Nash ask as they stand in the doorway.

"Rosalia likes Shawn too!" Cameron yells, covering his mouth after realizing what he just did.

"No way," Matt laughs.

"Your secrets safe with us," Nash assures, sitting down next to me.

"Good," I nervously laugh. "Because it's technically not cheating on Johnson. Right?"

"No," Cameron returns a laugh. "You're fine."

"Ok good," I say, sighing of relief.

"The rest of the guys are downstairs, they told us to come get you all," Jack says after a minute or two, rushing to the doorway and rushing back out again.

We all look at each other for a bit, then get up and grab our suitcases.

We walk downstairs to where the guys were. Taylor was leaning on the car while the rest were screaming random things inside.

"ROSALIA!" I hear Carter shout.

"YES CARTAH!" I yell back.

"Sit next to me," he pops his head out of the window calmly.

I laugh. "Okay."

Hayes sarcastically laughs. "Fuck off Carter, she's sitting next to me."

"How about I sit next to my boyfriend," I suggest.

"Ughhh fine," Carter groans, sitting back in his chair.

I get in and I sit in between Johnson and Jack. Cameron was driving while Nash was next to him and the rest of the guys were squeezed in the middle and all the way in the back.

"Smile!" Jack shouts taking a picture of me. I was caught off guard so I gave him a glare. "Love you too Ross," he jokes.

I smile, laughing at his stupidness, then turning my head to Johnson. I lean my head on his shoulder as he kissed my forehead.

Shawn & Matthew & Taylor & Aaron

Shawn: I'm going to jump out of this car.

Shawn: i can't stand my girl with Johnson

Shawn: i can't do this

Matthew: please don't

Matthew: there's reasons you should live

Shawn: matt... what are you talking about

Matthew: nothing

Matthew: nothing at all

Taylor: muffin man, it's all good

Taylor: i'll find you another girl. you'll get over her

Shawn: Tay... i don't want any girl, i want her

Aaron: aw ok i feel bad

Matthew: me too

Shawn: yeah well

Shawn: i'll just leave it alone. it's not like she likes me anyway even if she was single.

Matthew: welllllll

Shawn: MATTHEW

Matthew: BYE

Matthew has left the conversation