You groaned and layed back down but by the time you opened your eyes again it was 6:30 ! I need to be there by seven !

( Kai's pov)

i wanted to meet (y/n) here because lots of Ninja fangirls hang out here and I have a ... well you could say mischievous plan as to how to tell her that I'm the red ninja . The mall has been open for a bit and it's already packed with girls . It's a good thing I wore my sunglasses and hoodie but bad because my hair is messed up ! 😕Maybe I can take the hoodie off for a bit 😅

Shesh ! Where is she ?! She's taking forever! Looking at my phone I saw the time ...7:20... did she decide not to come ?!

" Im here " I heard her mumble as she hugged my neck from behind and rested her head on my shoulder.

I guess she really is tired . She's not the most cuddly person, unless she's tired , she's usually clingy when she is .

" Aw , is my shorty tired ? "

She nodded and buried her face into my shoulder.

" I guess I owe you a coffee then , don't I ? "

" mmhumm "

Well I'm glad that she's tired , because to be honest I was kinda scared to see how mad she would have gotten since I'm just now deciding to tell her that I'm the red ninja . She hates it when people aren't honest because for her honesty is the most important part of any and every relationship at least those are her words . She's really understanding when she's tired and less likely to blow up .

Before walking inside I put my hoodie back on and dragged (y/n) in with me . I honored my word and bought her coffee since I did wake her up at five in the morning. She really isn't a morning person , but it's kinda cute to see her hanging onto me like this since she can hardly keep her eyes open . What time did she go to bed last night ?! XD

we walked into the food court and I heard (y/n)'s stomach growl .

" Shorty ? "

" Hum ?"

" Did you not eat breakfast?"

" No I didn't " *yawn *

" I guess I will buy you breakfast too , but you do realize that you owe me big time right ?"

She raised an eyebrow.

" Of course you have to pay me back "I winked and felt a shiver go down her spine , since my hand was on her waist .

" what's wrong? "

" oh nothing, I just have a dictator for a boyfriend "

well her sense of humor sure hasn't changed 😑

We sat down at the table in the middle of the food court and ate together. Observing my surroundings I saw that most of the girls here looked like ninja fans .

Well after all they do sell ninja merchandise here , maybe I should buy (y/n) a Kai action figure ! XD But the fangirl club actually meets today. My plan is to not tell my little Shorty that I'm a ninja but only admit to it so I look somewhat innocent 😏 If fangirls see me and start yelling and squealing about the red ninja , I don't have to say anything other than , yep that's me 😏 I am good , how do I do it ? ( XD ) I looked up at Shorty and she was done eating and looked more awake .

" Kai why are you dressed like that ?"

" Hum ? " I blinked surprised by her question

" It's like your going incognito or something "

" Don't like my new look ? "😏

" Not really I like to see your face "

" Awww , in that case I will change my look for you "

" Kai your such a dork " she giggled.

Ah , all is going according to plan , I love having such a manipulative personality . I took my sunglasses off and threw my hoodie hood off of my head . As soon as my hood hit my shoulders.......

*fangirl scream * " It's Kai !!!! "

*another fangirl scream * " Kai Smith ?! The Red Ninja !!!!! "

" Yes !!!!! * squee *

All the girls in the food court ran over to our table . Unfortunately I didn't expect there to be this many fangirls . Over the screams I heard (y/n) trying to say something.

" Kai ?! "

" Yea ?! "

" What the heck ?! Who are these girls and what's going on ?! "

" You don't know who he is ?! And who are you ?! " one of the fan girls glared at her .

" Yea , why is a girl like that hanging out with the Red Ninja ?! " another fan girl made a face at (y/n)

and soon all the others joined in , glaring and picking on my shorty . MY SHORTY ! How dare they ?!

She started to defend her self but more and more insults came and she was defenseless against all of them . I was so shocked that these girls could be so cruel ! As I listened to what they said the madder I became .

" ENOUGH! " I shouted, and grabbed (y/n) by the waist .

My plan had back fired . And I saw that (y/n) was holding back tears . That made me feel even worse. Why did I let this happen ?

" Why do you care about her ?! She's not even a fan , she doesn't know who you are , we all love you ! " one of the fans chirped innocently as if she didn't just rip my shortys heart out with her and her friends cruel words .

" And that's exactly why I care about her ! She doesn't know I'm a ninja ! She doesn't love me just because I'm famous ! She loves me for me ! And I love her ! "

I tugged on (y/n)'s waist pulling her towards me and kissed her in front of all the fan girls. (Y/n) was obviously shocked because it took a while for her to kiss back . She was blushing hard , it was absolutely adorable.

When we pulled apart all the fans had disappointed looks on their face and some even looked ticked . One by one they all left and glared at (y/n) as they left.

" R-red n-ninja ?! " she stammered while still being held in my arms .

" Heh , yea , that's me " I smiled nervously.

(y/n) then hugged me ?! What ?! Isn't she supposed to be mad?!

" Thank you for saving me from your fans , Mr. Red Ninja , how can I repay you ? "

Even though she teases me , she always knows how to make me smile .

" Well , can we cuddle?"

" Yes " she giggled

" And can we possibly make ou- OW ! "

She punched me in the stomach before I got to finish. Shouldn't have gone that far Kai .

" No ! We can't ! "

" You almost knocked the wind out of me ! "

" Maybe I should beat some sense into you for good measure! "

" You wouldn't do that to your awesome ninja boyfriend "

" Try me ! " she went to punch my face and I grabbed her arm and pulled her in for another kiss .

" h-hey , that's not fair " she blushed .

" You said try you , and I did , your lips are so sweet " I winked and she just rolled her eyes.

Well I got what I wanted , when we got to her house she cuddled with me . Even if my plan backfired, at least she knows I'm a ninja now ........ that wasn't too hard 😅

A/n: well I'm done, sorry it took so long but I recently got a boyfriend and he's been distracting me 😏 XD sorry for that, I will work on it XD hope you guys liked it and thanks for reading.

SkylorSmithKaifangirl