8

*Sex warning*

"Oh I'll give you anything you want!" He tells me. He rips off my shirt and starts kissing my breasts. He then takes off my bra to expose all of my boobs. He put his hands on them and gives them a nice massage. He comes up to my neck and sucks on it, leaving little bites everywhere. I moan deeply. He goes back to my boobs and sucks on my nipples. Licking all around making everything so wet and nibbling very gently at them. He takes off his own shirt at this point and tossing it on the floor beside us. His bare chest on mine felt so good when he started to kiss me again.

He picked me up from the position we were in and put me farther up on the bed. He took off his own pants and I took off mine. He grabbed them both and throwing them on the floor. He looked down at me.

"Oh baby, we won't be needing these." He said and tore off my panties. I came closer to me, kissing my lips again. So sloppy and so eager. God he just loves to tease. He felt up my boobs again making me so much more wet then before. I could feel it all building up inside me. I can't wait for this. I need him now.

I pushing him off me a bit.

"Then you won't be needing these." I say tugging at his boxers. He smiled and quickly took them off. Fully erect now.

"I'll go slow for you baby. But I don't know if I can control him for long." He said with a wink. There was no time for condoms. We were too far gone to care. He spit in his hand and rubbed it on himself. Too lazy to get lube. He took ahold of his long thick shaft and slowly rubbed it against my entrance. I moaned from him rubbing my clit. God he knows how to please someone!

He smiled and chuckled. He slowly entered me. Putting his entire length in. My eyes rolled back in my head and I let out a slight "fuuuckk". He groaned with pleasure.

He slowly moved himself in and out of me. Each time he was hitting the perfect spot. He picked up his pace and I couldn't control my self anymore. I threw my hands up next to my head and wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed my hips and started to go faster. I moaned louder and so did he. His thrusts kept picking up pace but he was no where near finished.

He picked me up and flipped me over, grabbing my hips again to pull me up to doggy position. He re entered me and kept his pace up. Faster and faster, I threw my head in the pillows wanting to scream in pleasure. All I could let out was moans and a few quiet "fuck meee".  I was so close to my climax.

"Baby, get on me." He says and pulls out of me. He flops down on his back and pulls me on to him. I straddle him. I slowly put him in me. Throwing my head back and calling his name. He is getting much deeper then before. I start to pump myself up and down getting ready to cum. Instead he grabs me and says "no baby, I got this.". He thrusts up from the bed in and out of me. So much deeper then ever now. I couldn't hold it in anymore. He's getting the right spot every single time he gets in me.

I screamed his name and let every thing out of me as I hit my climax and came. He noticed and stopped. His thrusts getting slower and then he pulled out of me.

"Oh baby, you made a mess." He says to me. I looked down. I did. Juices everywhere. But it felt so good.

"I'm sorry, David." I said to him.

"Don't be, I'll clean it up." He says. He puts me on my back and got on top of me. He kissed my lips, then my neck, my chest, my stomach and finally made it down to my vagina. He kissed my thighs first but quickly started to lick all around. Everywhere. He was so good at everything he does.

"So wet... just for me.." he says. He gets back up on the bed and puts himself back in me.

"Now my turn to finish." He sad demanding. I loved that. He started by thrusting harder then ever before making me yell. Harder and harder he wasn't slowing down until he gave one final moan and pulled out of me. Releasing everything onto my stomach. He panted as he jerked himself off releasing everything. He came down to me and kissed my forehead.

"Uh, I really hate how much I cum. It makes such a mess." He says. I looked down. Oh dear, that is a lot. He got off the bed and got some tissues to clean up. He wiped it all off of me and him. I chuckled.

"What's funny?" He asks.

"Nothing. That was just amazing. I've never had that happen before." I said back. He laughed.

"You never had sex? You know how your kid was made right?" He laughed again.

"No David, no one has made me cum before." I said. He looked surprised.

"Wow. I don't know what to say about that." He says as he picks up his clothes to put them back on.

"You should be happy." I tell him. He smiles.

"Yeah. I suppose I should." He laughs.