2

"Yes it is his dressing room. Every person who gets a golden buzzer usually gets put off to the side until the judges can come up to you and speak for as long as they want. But David said to bring you here instead." The gentlemen said. Why would he want me here? I gave the man a nod and stared walking around a bit to waste time. This room was the size of an average living room with a couch, TV, mini fridge, and plants and tables. Of to the side there was a bathroom and a shower. I peeked in there. From behind the door something started to make noise. As nosy as I am I checked behind to see a little brown dog scratching at the wall.

"Hey buddy! I don't know what you are doing but I don't think you are supposed to be doing it." I said to the dog. I brought him out to the main room and shut the bathroom door behind me, making sure he didn't go back in.

"Oh that's just Bert, Davids dog. He doesn't bite or nothing." The man said. Again I have him a nod. I pet the dog on the couch and started checking my phone. I had a missed call from my neighbor, Peyton. She is my best friend and is closer then family. I called her back. It took a few rings until she picked up. I only told her that I was going to be here.

"Ashley! I promised I would call! How did it all go?" She asked me.

"Well I'll give you a hint. I have gold confetti still in my hair." I said to her.

"No... Ashely don't be pullin my leg or I'll be pullin your ass." She said to me. I laughed.

"I'm not I promise! But wait, I have to go. Someone is coming in." I said

"Wait who is coming in? And from where?? Ashely??" She screamed. I ended the call. The gentle man was talking into his Walky talky. He then looked over at me,

"Are you ready Miss Quinn?" He asked.

"I'm not sure for what but okay" I said back getting nervous again. He nodded and talked more into the microphone. He grabbed the handle of the door and opened it wide. I stood up and fixed my dress. I looked out the door to see the man himself. David Walliams.

"Hello Ashley. Thank you so much for staying. Most people run out the window. " he said jokingly. I laughed with him. "I'm joking, anyway, good sir I think we will be alright I will give you the signal when we are ready." He said to the guard. The guard nodded and left the room leaving me and David feet apart from each other. Now I'm confused, nervous, and, woah. He smells good. He got close fast.

"Please Miss Quinn, have a seat." He said to me and sat me down on the couch. I gave him a smile. He continued, "so missy, tell me something. How old is your husband?" He asked.

"Um, I'm sorry but I don't have a husband." I said to him giving him a confused smile. He sat down on a chair next to me. His face lit up.

"Oh great! Well not great but uh, anyway. What about your boyfriend?" He asked. Again I gave him the same look and denied the question.

"Oh I'm so sorry Miss. it's just a girl as beautiful as you should have found a good guy by now." He said to me.

"Trust me I know. I've been searching. But all the good looking nice sweet guys are either gay, taken, assholes, or way out of my league." I said back to him.

"Define out of your league." He said taking a sip of his mixed drink.

"Well, tall, handsome, basically rich and famous. People who wouldn't notice me even if I did stick out from the crowd. " I replied back. He handed me the same drink he had and I gladly took it.

"Well I just so happen to know a Handsome, tall, has money to spoil someone with guy that might be great for you." He said taking another drink. I raised an eyebrow.