Message From the Author

If someone told me 4 months ago that I would start writing an intense, action-packed, heart-breaking, passionate, and emotional fanfiction and fall in love with writing in the process, I would've laughed so hard, I'd probably get a six-pack.

I never expected this story to become such a huge part of my every day life and I never expected it to help me grow as a person and as a learner. The fact that I wrote a whole 240-page book is so surreal to believe, but I also view it as a huge accomplishment.

Also, I know some of the readers may not have agreed with certain points of the story, especially the ending – but I tried my best to stay true to the original intent and the vision I had for this story from the beginning. I tried to lace it with deeper concepts and lessons so the readers could benefit from it as more than just a series of romantic events.

I had originally planned on writing a sequel based on Taehyung's life and his relationship with Jisoo when he leaves Seoul City. I would've titled it "New York City" (see what I did there 😉 ), but this story took me longer than I anticipated and I don't think I'd have the passion or motivation to write about a ship I'm not completely passionate about.

I want to truly thank every single one of my dedicated readers for constantly showering me with compliments, words of encouragement, and motivation from the very beginning of this story. I never thought so many people would fall in love with this story the same way I feel in love with it and couldn't be more grateful for all your support. Every single comment, every single personal message, every single vote was truly appreciated and made me extremely happy.

Thank you for accompanying me throughout this journey and for your endless love. I love all of you and hope to be back with more stories in the future.

And don't be afraid to re-read this story if you ever get bored enough, I know I will be re-reading it all the time!

I truly hoped you enjoyed Seoul City and I hope you learned something from it, since that was my deeper goal.

I love you all!

- Park Chaengoo/ Jungkook Chewing Gum & Dancing/ Pcyxpcy_rosekook

<3