Chapter 49: Alot Stronger Than We Thought

Start from the beginning

We looked to see that the mouse and Skulker hit the wall and then Mrs Fenton walks up. "You filthy animal!" She said as she pulls up a device which turned into a broom. "You are not leaving mouse droppings on my clean floor!" She shouted and smacked the mouse with the broom but that caused a giant ball of dustbunny head in our way. "Dustbunny!" Danny and I shouted and all three of us jumped and avoided it. "Whoa! Nice air!" Dash said to us. "Thanks." Danny said while I nodded but then we heard another noise. Danny and I looked and noticed our black pants turned into jeans.

Oh, Great! Danny and I are losing so much power we're reverting back to....

"Hey! What's with your pants?" Dash asked us. "Um, it's casual Friday." I said. "Today's Tuesday." Dash said, scratching his head in confusion. Then another ball of dustbunny hits us and rolls us onto something green. "Oh, man! We're back outside!" Dash said. Danny and I look at the grass and ran our fingers over it. "Wait! This isn't real grass!" Danny observed until a bunch of golf balls, which pictures of green ghosts, falls in front of us.

We look up to see Mr Fenton getting ready to play golf. "Where do we hide?" Dash asked us. "Have you seen him play golf?" I asked him. Dash shakes his head as Danny shouts. "The only safe place is the hole!" All three of us run just as Mr Fenton hits the balls after us.

We run to the hole and Danny goes to help Dash climb down into the hole but as he does that, his white gloved hand turns human for a second then goes back to being gloved. Danny yelps then falls into the hole with Dash. I sigh and jump in just as the golf balls fly past us. "Man, is everyone in this family bad at sports?" Dash asked while Danny and I glare at him. 

Finally we get out of the golf hole and start to head for the stairs. We were about half way up when Days said. "Yeah! We did it!" We look up to see we still had about six steps left. "But we're not nearly close enough." Danny remarked when suddenly his jumpsuit basically turns into a t-shirt version of his suit and mine turns into a tank top version of my suit. "How many costumes changes are you two going to go through? What is this, Vegas?" Dash asked nust as Skulker flies in front of us then fires three missiles at us but we ducked and continued to climb up the stairs as fast we could.

Then we run over to Danny's room and shut the door. We climb up his desk and walk over to the open window. There was a long cord to the side and Danny points at it. "Hurry! Out the window and towards the op center!" He said and Dash runs over to the cord and starts to climb. 

I look behind us as Danny grabs on the cord. "Skulker's not following us." I said. "Unless he's going to the front." Danny replied then I look over to see an opened bag of chips. I look over at Danny and the both of us smiled and we go and grab the bag and pull it towards the window just as we see Skulker flying towards us. 

"Hey, Skulker!" Danny shouts. "Think your abilities brat ours?" Then we dumped all of the contents on top of Skulker and tossed the empty bag on top of him as well. I grab onto the cord and start to climb up, Danny follows suit. 

From down below, we heard Skulker let out an angry scream just as we make it to the open window of the ops center. "We don't have much time!" I shouted. "Agreed!" Danny said and he starts to swing his feet, jumps off and lands on the edge. I swing my feet as well and jump to the edge too.

We turned to see Dash swing his feet and jump to the edge but once he lands he starts to fall. Danny and I grab his hands and hold on. "Don't worry we got you!" I said. "One, two, three!" Danny shouted and the both of us pull Dash up to the edge. We smile until I look at Danny and see that the back of his head a part of his white hair was black. "Danny." I whispered and pointed to his reflection.

Danny turns around and sees what I was talking about.  "Oh, great!" He mutters just I look at my reflection and see that half of my hair was white while the other half was (h/c). "We're one makeover away to reveal our secret identitys." Danny remarked. "Good thing, Dash is a moron!" I said. 

We run over to the window and start to pull it up to open. "We did it! What do you two we just benched? Proportionally?" Dash asked us. "I don't know, dude. I'm not that good at math." Danny replied. "Soon, you won't be good at breathing, either!" Skulker said.

He aimed his gun at us again until the mouse jumps out of nowhere and attacks Skulker. "Get off of me!" Skulker shouted as the mouse latched on to his arm and the two fly off. The three of us run inside the op center and see, on a table, this weird white and green device, next to an open box of pizza.

"That's got to be the device!" said Danny.

"And that's how were going to get up there!" Dash said as he points at a slice of pizza that was hanging off the edge of the table and a long strand of cheese hits the floor, acting like a rope. We smile and run towards the cheese and begin to climb just as Skulker and the mouse crash in.

"You'll never be able to climb fast enough to save yourselves!" Skulker shouted. Danny makes it to the top then helps me up just as Danny turns back to normal, the only difference is that he has green eyes. I gasped as Danny looks down at himself then looks at me. The look only tells me that I turned back as well. We see Dash starting to get up and we run over to the device and into the muzzle. "Hey! Where'd you guys go?" We heard Dash asked.  

"We're in here!" Danny said as we stick out ha d's out to show him where we were. "We need you to pull the trigger quick!" Danny shouts. "Are you okay in there?" Dash asked as he walks up to the muzzle, almost seeing us. "Just flip it to uncram and push the trigger!" I shouted, angrily, at him. Dash runs away while Danny and I just stood there as we're hear Skulker walking closer to us. "You can't escape me! I'm faster than you!" Skulker said just as we heard the device charging up. "I'm stronger than You! And you are weak! WEAK!" Skulker shouted as we saw his shadow approaching.

Then The device turns on and hits us as we begin to grow and I felt myself turn back to a ghost. "Actually, we're alot strong than we thought!" Danny said as we turned around and saw a tiny Skulker on the table. Danny grabs him and looks over at the open freezer and flicks Skulker towards it. Then I go and shut it while we look down and see a tiny Dash looking up at us. Danny smiles as he grabs the shrinking device, aims it at Dash and fires. Dash appeared sitting on the edge of the table.

"Ha! Way to go, you two! I knew I could count on you!" Dash exclaimed. "Yeah, well...without our powers, that made one of us. So thanks" I said. "We couldn't wish for a better fitness buddy! Maybe you're not that bad after all." Danny said.

"Thanks! Hey, whadd'ya say we hang around here, and stuff Fenturds head in the toilet! You know, for giggles!" Dash said and he begins to laugh while Danny and I glare at him. I reach over to the device and flipped the switch and Danny fires, making Dash tiny again. "I don't do puny!" Dash shouts. While I give a small chuckle and kiss Danny's cheek.

Few days later, it was time for Danny's and Tucker's fitness test and let's just say they passed and they were so tired that they fell on their back. And Dash and Sam ended up getting medals for helping the boys to pass.