"Manson, you help Foley." Tetslaff said as Sam flips over to her.

"Uuuhhh....I think I'm coming down with something." Tucker said, quickly.

"Yeah, a severe case of ab crunches." Sam said then she grabs Tucker's arm and drags him out of the gym. Danny and I couldn't help but laugh at this. "Fenton, you will partner with...." Tetslaff started to say until Danny walks over and stands next to me. "No, no, no.....I know you two are a couple, so you would be too distracted. No, your partner will be Baxter." Tetslaff said as Dash walks up to Danny. "Baxter, you'll need to whip Fenton into shape." She said.

"Cool! Is broken in half, consider a shape?" Dash asked her.

"Hurt him and that will be the last mistake you'll ever make, Dash!" I growled.

"Oh, and what are you going to so about it?" Dash asked me as he shoves me to the side.

"Hey!" Danny shouted, angrily.

"That's enough! It's time to head to your classes." Tetslaff said as Danny walks over to me and helps me to my feet and we walk out of the gym. "You okay?" Danny asked. "I'm fine, Danny." I replied as we head to the locker rooms. I kiss his cheek and head to my locker and change into my normal clothes and get ready for the rest of the day.

Later that day at Danny's house, we were in the back yard watching Tucker do push ups while Sam set her left foot on his back. "C'mon, Foley! Keep going!" Sam said, smiling at him, as Tuxker flops down on his stomach. "I can't! Your boot weighs a ton!" Tucker whined. Then he looks over at us and said. "How a hand, you two?"

Danny and I look at each other and nod as both of us set our drinks down and then start to clap. "Oh, you two are hilarious!" Tucker said, sarcastically. "Hey when you got superpowers, you can afford to be." I said while Danny sets his hands behind his head and asked. "Besides, why should I care about some stupid fitness test?"

"Because if you fail, I fail!" Dash said as he pops up from the fence behind us. "And if he fails gym, that would blemish his stellar D- GPA!" Tucker said as he stands up and dusts himself off. Dash jumps over the fence and grabs Tucker by the top of his head and shoves him back down to the ground. Danny walks over to him to whisper something in his ears until Dash grabs Danny and pulls him up.

"And thats our que to run!" Sam said. "What do you mean our que? I'm not running any...." Tucker started to say until Sam pulled out an orange and blue PDA that looked brand new. "Why do you have the SmartTech 5000?" He asked Sam. "It's not even on the market yet!"

"The real question is are you fast enough to get it from me?" Sam asked then she runs and jumps the fence. Tucker gets up and chases after her. "Come back! Give me, give me, give me!" He shouts as he also jumps the fence and runs off after her.

Dash scoffs at this. "Losers! And speaking if losers..." Dash said as he glares at Danny but at that moment both mine and Danny's ghost sense goes off. "Oh crud!" Both of us say just as we look up to see Skulker flying up above. Then Skulker fires nine rocket missiles at us while Danny and I turn invisible and we push Dash down to the ground as the missiles hits the ground.

All three of us fall into the crater the missiles made as we turn tangible. Dash was on top of Danny while I was laying next to Danny. We look up and see Skulker pull out another gun out from his shoulder and blades started piling out from the sides of his hands. "We've got to get away from Dash." Danny said. "I think I have a plan." I whispered then I point towards Skulker and screamed. "Aaaahhhh, ghost!" Dash, finally waking up, looks up at Skulker in fear as Skulker flies towards us. "Run, run! It's a ghost!" Danny shouts as he and I run away from Dash and the giant crater.

Danny Phantom x Female!Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें