Vmin ~ 2u

No one:

Two best of friends, side by side, irreplaceable, but connections were bent, they became distant. Many laughs were shared, many promises were made, many tears were shed.

The one, Jimin, he had trouble placing himself in the world. He didn't know why he was here. He didn't understand why it was that he was always put through the same shit. He didn't understand why he couldn't keep someone in his life longer than a year.

Then there's Taehyung. Busy, but confident. He never liked sharing his feelings, but he loved to help, and help he did. He was always there for Jimin, always offering a shoulder and wise words. But he became distant.

Jimin didn't know what he did. He felt helpless. Taehyung kept getting more and more distant and maybe Jimin was too. Maybe Jimin was just always to much. Maybe Jimin was just to emotional and sad all the time.

He was negative. Maybe that's why Taehyung became distant, maybe because all Jimin did was bring him down. Nobody wanted that.

So now Taehyung's moved on. He has Jungkook, his bestest friend, his true one. He has Jhope, his happy, energetic internet friend. He also has Namjoon, his older friend, who's like an older brother, his Hyung. There was no more room for Jimin.

Jimin would see them every once in a while. Shopping, at the movies, in the streets. He'd duck, he'd hide, make sure he was unseen by them. He didn't want to bother them. But he did watch. He watched them from afar, hidden out of sight. It hurt, it hurt to see the only person he's ever felt so close to be happy without him, but he also knew it was for the best. That he was toxic to Taehyung.

"Now what?" Jimin would mutter to himself every now and then. "What do I do now? Who do I go to?" His questions went unanswered, because honestly, who would answer them? He happened to also be friends with Namjoon. They talked almost everyday, but the hole in Jimin's heart still hurt.

He only wanted the best for the younger. He only wanted Taehyung to be happy. This was the way to do it, wasn't it? He couldn't speak for Taehyung, but to him, it felt right, for Taehyung, he'd lay hurt at night, just to see the smile on his face. That's just how Jimin is.

Jimin didn't realize that he deserved happiness too. Or maybe he realized, he just didn't care. He felt that if he was happy someone else had to be suffering, so he stayed unhappy. His intentions were always good. He only meant well. The last thing he'd ever want to do was hurt anyone, let alone, Taehyung.

So he just kept drowning, in his own self pity, alone and cold, not knowing how to get out of the darkness, but not really giving a shit anyways.

I mean what could he do?

Not much more to do for someone who is already to far gone.

So, he kept to himself, went inwards instead of speaking up. He isolated himself, not speaking about his personal problems to anyone anymore. Not wanting to hurt someone else. Not wanting to go through the same things he did with Taehyung.

His only wish was for Taehyung to stay happy as much as humanly possible.

Jimin:

So Taehyung? Stay happy okay? If not for me, for you. Do it for you. Don't stress to much. Take days to yourself. Take a breather when it's needed. You don't have to have everything figured out now.

Don't worry about me, I'll figure things out at some point.

So, now, I bid you farewell, if that's what you truly wish.