Thirty

Kate

Alessio took my coat for me and motioned for me to sit at the booth. This place was great, live singer, so old school, trumpets, cellos, pianos, it had a very vintage vibe to it. "I'll grab us some menus and hang your coat." He said and kissed my cheek.

This would be so great for what I had planned.

I'd managed to slip the little rectangular box out of my coat without Alessio noticing and I was excited to give this thing a try, well, let him give this thing a try.

I opened the box and took the remote out, I glanced around the room, loud, no worries about anyone hearing. I was getting turned on from the sheer thought alone.

I set the remote down and took my phone out to pass the moments before Alessio returned to me. When someone flopped into the booth

I jerked upright when someone flopped into the booth across from me, my brows shot up. "Sergi-OH?"

"In the flesh." He said, I was so shocked to see him still alive, so distracted by the gruff bruises he wore and exhausted demeanor I didn't even notice when he picked up the remote control.

You can bet your ass I'd noticed when he turned it on though.

My face turned beet red. "What's this go to?" He asked and began pointing it at all different directions of the restaurant as he pressed the button off and on.

What did it go to? Heh. Well, about that.

It went to my panties. The black lacey adorable and vibrating panties. I thought it would be hot. You know, spice things up. Alessio and I would come out to dinner, I would slide him the remote, in the decorate box, he would spend the meal taunting me with the toy bringing me to bliss but yearning for him. With some luck, and self-control, we'd make it to the car and he'd finish what the vibrating panties started, without luck and self-control, we'd have a tasteless, taboo, and very hot hook up in the bathrooms. I was fine with either.

I hadn't counted on Sergio being here, yet alone alive, and I certainly hadn't counted on he pressing the buttons turning it on and off, on and off, on and off.

I pressed my thighs together to try to contain myself, but it served to only press the vibrating bullet further against my clit.

"You okay? Your face is doing something really weird, it's all red and sweaty..."

"F-fine." I stammered.

He fiddled with the remote once more, turning the continuous vibrating toy into pulse mode. I groaned, it sounded agonizing, it fit the situation well. "Are you like sick or something?"

"Or...something." I managed. "I thought...you were...dead." I managed to keep my voice mostly even as the vibrator assaulted me.

He snorted. "I'm not that easy to kill, sorry to disappoint hon."

"N-not dis-ahh-pointed. Just, uhh, surprised."

"Yeah." He agreed casually having no idea what was going on beneath the table. He spun the remote around as he spoke. "I supposed you would be. Alessio has never been one for sharing has he? I mean, why should he go out of his way to admit I was still alive. I'll bet he wouldn't have even told Pietro if he hadn't been there himself."