Ten

Kate

I woke with my head on Alessio's chest. I let out a heavy sigh and snuggled deeper against him. "Good morning love." I muttered and pulled the blanket further up my shoulders. After a moment I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes.

In the light I could see the ceiling better. It was sort of a champagne color. No longer white, though not quite yellow. One spot on the ceiling was outlined in brown and darker than the rest. A leak at one point obviously.

We'd stayed the night in our old beat up house, sleeping on the floor in a pile of blankets, no electricity or lights, the summer air was crisp and chilled in the morning though the night had been hot and sweaty.

"Tell me again." I muttered.

He rolled over into me and pulled me against him and nibbled on my neck. "We'll knock out this wall here and extend the kitchen." He muttered between attending to my neck. "And turn the spare room into a bathroom. We'll extend the porch, build a big wrap around porch around the whole house..."

Hearing all the plans Alessio had for the house, or perhaps it was his teeth scraping against the crook of my neck, had me feeling right in all sorts of ways. "And how long." I breathed.

"Six. Months." He hissed into my ear and I rolled on top of him.

"We'll get married, take an extended honey moon." He said casually as he began undoing the buttons of his shirt I was wearing as I sat on top of him. "When we come home they'll already have the roof and the walls torn out and replaced, floors redone, we can move in while they build the porch and landscape that lumpy yard."

"Oh baby." I groaned and pulled the shirt off. I'd ditched the lingerie the night before. It wasn't the kind of thing I wanted to wear to sleep. Not exactly comfortable.

"Then we'll pop out six or seven kids of course and have to extend the house."

I hesitated at this. "Six or seven?" I repeated flatly. "Talking to Stacey about pregnancy pains and pooping during labor and breast pumps...I'm not even sure if I want one anymore let alone six or seven...that's like...a whole litter."

A Genovese litter. Tearing my insides out one kid at a time.

He laughed at me and his hands moved up to my breasts, thumbs brushed across my nipples. "Had I known ugly old houses were what turned you on so much I would have done this eons ago. I think I saw an old shack a few blocks back, one a scale of one to ten, how turned on are we talking here?"

"I can assure you, as it stands now I am sufficiently unturned on."

"Hm." He considered this for a moment as he played with my breasts before lowering his hands. "I supposed we should be getting back. I was kidding about the litter by the way."

"Do we have to?"

"We do." He nodded and I laid down on top of him grinding my body against his own. "Katherine..." It came out as a warning.

"Just a little longer?" I mewed. "Just another hour without your mother and father and a whole army of workers breathing down our necks..."

"I will talk to Madre Katherine. She means well she merely comes off a bit...intense at times. I'll talk to her."

I groaned and reached between our legs to stroke him. "I don't want to talk about your mother right now Alessio."

He rolled over, knocking me off of him and onto my back where he immediately took my place on top. "Haven't had enough of me yet have you?"
"Never." I whispered before kissing him.